Mid West IL, IN, IA, MI, MN, MO, OH, WI

Going Back! - 11' Chicago Auto Show Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 01:16 PM
ICEMAN99TURBO
Amateur
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Going Back! - 11' Chicago Auto Show Thread

Last year I had a once in a life time chance to be part of history, this year I'm going back to spectate.

February 18th-20th - 2011 Chicago Auto Show Meet

I am planning on leaving here on Friday morning around 9 AM EST and getting into Chicago around 3/4:00 PM Chicago time, Friday night dinner will be hosted at Kuma's Corner for those who are diehards and want to meet up early.. then off to Bennigans for drinks..

I'm not filling the weekend with a huge *** schedule, but a nice fun weekend to see some new cars, hang out with good friends, have a drink or 2 and come back to a city that I love so dear!

Hotel - I will be staying downtown this year at the Chicago Hyatt Regency

I booked off of Hotels.com for those of you who might be interested in hanging out for some after party fun.

Fun & Dinner - Friday / Friday Night events and dinner posted above. Heading to the Show Saturday Morning around 10/11 AM after breakfast. Probably going to spend a few hours there and then heading out to dinner and one of the many great places around the Chicago-Land area (Loco is working on). Sunday (for those of you who are close) we will probably meet up at a local breakfast house to have our famous "Fair well Breakfast"... Where we will then retreat to Jeff's place to watch Space ***** and drink. :lol:

Thread....as always... will be updated as the event draws closer, but this is a pretty fair outline of what the weekend will hold. Everyone is welcome to come and hang out, but no one is expected. Please post up if you feel this is something you would like to do and I will add you to the list.

Attending Auto Show

1. Iceman99turbo - +1 : Hotel Booked
2. Loco - Hotel Booked

Old 01-09-2011, 01:18 PM
ICEMAN99TURBO
Amateur
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Updated for the event...
Originally Posted by Loco
Dinner plans... of course its never written in stone

Friday...
Dinner... Kumas. Then off to relax some place int he city... either the Bennigans if it still exists or hotel bar.

Saturday...
Breakfast/Lunch... Corner Bakery
Group Dinner... Hooters (probably outside the city especially if its a big group)

Sunday...
Early Lunch, hopefully... Als Beef or some Italian beef joint

Quick Reply: Going Back! - 11' Chicago Auto Show Thread