DF Meet and greet thread!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 02:49 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: DF Meet and greet thread!

i dont know what rogers roost is... or big buck brewery....although i probably should know what anything with "brewery" in it is! there are other hooters around, and i would like to think that by july they might have van dyke fixed?

dave and busters wouldnt be a bad idea, but the only one that i know of is off of hall road, and its always busy...plus, i dont know that they would care about people meeting there...amanda and I have a 6 foot DF banner, and some place like hooters or bdub might let us get there early and block off an area of the parking lot...[8D]

Old 02-28-2007, 03:43 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's funny, but it seems most the people involved in this are all Michigan people.... I'd be interested, but I'm not driving to Detroit to hang out...

Old 02-28-2007, 03:47 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

where would you suggest? im only suggesting this area because there is so much auto industry stuff

Old 02-28-2007, 03:53 PM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: DevilsReject

It's funny, but it seems most the people involved in this are all Michigan people.... I'd be interested, but I'm not driving to Detroit to hang out...
It is only 5 hours.The one time I flew to Indy was 9-11-01. Never made it as they turned us around. Ever since I have always driven to Indy.

I am 50 minutes south of Comerica Park, so Detroit is like a second city to me.

Old 02-28-2007, 04:13 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

and if we had a viper there...people who arent with the group would be more likely to have a look...especially if it was parked next to a red demon...

Old 02-28-2007, 05:30 PM
MoparMJM
Record Breaker

As for a date.. how about July 14/15

If we get more people interested who are not from the Detroit area... maybe Cedar Point? I hate roller coasters, but there is more to do there so for the people driving long distances it would make it worth it.

just a thought

But as for Detroit... if that is where we decide... if we ould go to the WPC, then see if we can get a tour of the Viper ***. and end the day w/ Hooters?

There are Hooters on John R and Rochester Rd in Troy, and there is one on Gratiot in Roseville, although I think we know how the idiot teenager are on Gratiot on weekends.

Old 02-28-2007, 05:34 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

i also dont do amusement parks.

Old 02-28-2007, 05:57 PM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: BadStratRT

and if we had a viper there...people who arent with the group would be more likely to have a look...especially if it was parked next to a red demon...
Not sure if I would drive the Viper or not. If not the Viper then I would have the SRT Ram. Just depends on where it is and the weather. Plus... We would have to call this a "clubmeeting". I changed the insurance on the Viper this month to classic car insurance. Apparently when a car is limited production and is 10 years old they consider it a classic. Only "suppose" to be used for shows, parades and car club meetings. How many Viper owners do you know that has insurance for $100 a half?

If we did Cedar Point I would be driving the Grand Cherokee, no way am I leaving anthing of value in that parking lot with all the kids running around.

Old 02-28-2007, 06:05 PM
MoparMJM
Record Breaker

I say we just schedule the Detroit one now... and if someone else wants Cedar Point they can organize it...

How is July 14 for everyone?

Old 02-28-2007, 06:12 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

yeah...the cars sitting in the lot at cedar point would bother me too...i definately wouldnt do it with a viper...even if it wasnt MY viper.

i dont see anything wrong with july 14 or 15...we can call it a "1stannual dodge forum michigan branch meet"...would that be ok lance? gageman thinks that the viper plant may be closed, but there is still the museum. hell, ill meet this weekend if anyone wants to see the ramcharger...

Quick Reply: DF Meet and greet thread!