Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

SRT-4 exhaust on my SXT

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2007 | 01:10 PM
SXTspeed
|
Veteran
Default RE: SRT-4 exhaust on my SXT

well right now there is three people that will sell me their stock rear sections and one of those will sell me the midsection too. He wants $75 for the rear and mid section together. But now i have to try to convince my dad to let me get one of them lol. He doesn't want me getting exhaust and he really doesn't want me buying it from someone over the internet becuase he doesn't trust them....So i have to try and work something out so that it is fair for me and the seller. (My dad won't let me send a check first and I am pretty sure that noone would send me the exhaust first). Any ideas guys?

BTW- a friend of mine that goes to my school works at pep boys and he is going to check if they have any cherry bomb glasspacks. Which one would fit better # 87510 which is 2 1/4" in and 2 1/4" out or # 87063 which is 2 1/4" in and 2" out?

Old 04-13-2007 | 10:45 PM
Plan B
Captain

Paypal my friend, it is a glorious thing....

As for the cherry bomb, no clue....

Old 04-14-2007 | 01:27 AM
SXTspeed
|
Veteran

I actuallyfound a couple guys that will sell me theirs that live sort of close by. I am going to buy one of them and we wil meet in person so I don't have to worry about shipping or my dad (hopefully lol)

Quick Reply: SRT-4 exhaust on my SXT