Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

What do you want?

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2004, 10:46 PM
ZZAPP!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What do you want?

I'm new to your site and like what I see. I'm curious what you fellow SRT-4 owners would like to see as far as after-market parts goes. I am currently in the process of becoming a full sponsor of this site and hope to become good friends with all of you. Your input is invaluable to me and I hope I get many responses.Thanks.
Dave
Vice President of Sales
ZZAPP Motorsports Inc.

Old 09-15-2004, 01:08 AM
byebye
Veteran
Default RE: What do you want?

A universal plug for the greddy turbo timer. Maybe also some stock 04 injectors and maybe stage 2 injectors. I don't think stage 2's are covered under manufacturer warranty. I'v already had an 04 injector go bad but what about stage 2? I don't think you can buy them off the street yet. But then again I haven't checked in a while.

Old 09-15-2004, 03:18 AM
PSI Chick
Champion

stage 2 injectors will be available for purchase directly from mopar soon. in the mean time, there are 650 and 750 injectors available that will more than meet your needs. and you can always buy the stage 1/04 injectors off ebay, there's some on there.

as for what parts i would like to see, well that's hard as there's already so much available for the car. what i really want and have been waiting forever for is a decent intercooler. the ones that are out don't impress me, and they all are pretty much the same. i would love to see a direct fit replacement fmic with rounded endtanks. that would make me happy. also how about some adjustable sway bars for a decent price. oh and i would love to see a spring that only gives about a 1" drop, all those out right now are too low a drop to be driving around the city in. that's all i can think of right now....

Old 09-21-2004, 06:28 AM
Barneydriver
Captain

'bump'

how about a hard pipe kit for the i/c? that would rock.

Old 09-21-2004, 10:19 AM
Gump
Record Breaker

hey barney they have a few out there... im looking in to a full hard pipe kit. does anyone make an aftermarket ecu other than the ones in mopar stage kits?

Old 09-21-2004, 10:20 AM
Gump
Record Breaker

O yeah welcome zzapp, i like to see someone showing intrest in what we like... im active duity military and i dont see "what would you like" that often.

Old 09-21-2004, 04:46 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

No other PCMs that I've been able to find other than the Mopar Stage's....with the SRT-4 being retired after 2005 (as we know it, anyway) I'd be surprised to see a company spend alot of cash to compete in a limited market where Mopar already has a huge lead.

Old 09-21-2004, 05:32 PM
roachnigga
Record Breaker

Welcome!
ORIGINAL: ZZAPP!

I'm new to your site and like what I see. I'm curious what you fellow SRT-4 owners would like to see as far as after-market parts goes. I am currently in the process of becoming a full sponsor of this site and hope to become good friends with all of you. Your input is invaluable to me and I hope I get many responses.Thanks.
Dave
Vice President of Sales
ZZAPP Motorsports Inc.

Old 09-21-2004, 07:53 PM
Barneydriver
Captain

ORIGINAL: Gump

hey barney they have a few out there... im looking in to a full hard pipe kit. does anyone make an aftermarket ecu other than the ones in mopar stage kits?

what are you looking at?

Old 09-22-2004, 12:31 AM
Gump
Record Breaker

this sight has a full hard pipe kit http://www.customtubesinc.com/index.htm, and this one has a intercooler hard pipe kit like what your looking for http://www.exhaustdepot.net/esrhakit.html.