Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

the misfire AGAIN

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2007 | 02:10 PM
autoguru77
Default RE: the misfire AGAIN

I APOLOGIZE.........I thought you guys might have a sense of humor about the $30. injectors, but I was wrong. Then Flamer Ed had to speculate that he is the only one that can afford an SRT, not sure why! Apparently, he went to public schools and can't add since two ofmy cars are worth over $15,000.00 a piece, BUT I DIDN'T COME ON HERE TO START A BIG FUED! It was a joke and I APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE I OFFENDED. I've been a master certified technician for over 12 years and restore cars in my spare time............you have to have a sense of humor or you will go nuts!!!

Old 07-05-2007 | 02:34 PM
SRT_YA
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: autoguru77

I APOLOGIZE.........I thought you guys might have a sense of humor about the $30. injectors, but I was wrong. Then Flamer Ed had to speculate that he is the only one that can afford an SRT, not sure why! Apparently, he went to public schools and can't add since two ofmy cars are worth over $15,000.00 a piece, BUT I DIDN'T COME ON HERE TO START A BIG FUED! It was a joke and I APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE I OFFENDED. I've been a master certified technician for over 12 years and restore cars in my spare time............you have to have a sense of humor or you will go nuts!!!
apology accepted...

I still have a bigger internet weiner than you I did a search on MySpace and it agreed! ha-ha

Old 07-05-2007 | 08:01 PM
srt iceland

ORIGINAL: autoguru77

I GUESS I WOULD HAVE TO SELL MY 97 CAMARO, 64 VW BUG, 06 HHR, AND COLLECTION OF 65-72 MG'S TO BUY A RARE SRT4!!!

HOWEVER, I WOULD PAINT MY HOOD AT LEAST!!!!!
wow, I think I have to sell my 1998 c5 and my 2004 supercharged c5, my 2 srt-4's, both my '06 ram cummins and my '05 daytona ram, my yamaha R1 ' 05, my +05 magnum sxt limited, just to be as cool as you

I probably could keep my old '99 Skoda

Old 07-07-2007 | 03:27 PM
MEandmySRT
Professional

ORIGINAL: tyler819

wen i go back to the stock injectors i will prolly need to turn my boost down so i dont go to lean, its spiking near 19-20 and then falls back to like 16-17 before redline, but i am interested in the S1 injectors, i also cleaned my idle control valve and it did help alot but i think the injectors will finish the job, thanks!

injectors were mailed yesterday and since the bidding war ended at zero $ i decided to go ahead and include the s&h at that price. [sm=ummmmokay.gif]

Quick Reply: the misfire AGAIN