Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

fuel return line

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2007 | 10:32 PM
STILL GH3TtO
|
Veteran
Default RE: fuel return line

good question and i wish i had an answer...I am not mechaincally inclined enough nor did i trust myself when it came to putting the turbo and runnin the d-tech on. I had a shop do it, UMS tuning. Should I get a wideband

Old 12-17-2007 | 12:26 AM
flamingpinhead
Section Moderator

it would be in your best interest to get a wide band so you can keep an eye on your ratio

Old 12-17-2007 | 12:40 AM
PSI Chick
Champion

it's not even a question. a wideband should be in as soon as you start playing with boost, with a turbo swap it's basically a requirement (assuming of course that you like your motor and want it to stay in one piece lol).

Old 12-17-2007 | 12:37 PM
STILL GH3TtO
|
Veteran

ok i will be gettin a wideband any other guages i should have? and what does a bottle neck mod do

Old 12-17-2007 | 10:39 PM
Kapitald
Captain

if you get a dual or triple pillar pod and you need other gauges...oil or fuel pressure is always nice...i would get fuel pressure first seems how fuel is so important with these cars...

i havent heard of this bottleneck mod you speak of yet sry

Old 12-18-2007 | 12:34 AM
PSI Chick
Champion

the bottleneck fix is on the stock fuel canister. it's not a requirement at all, just something to do once you start running out of other things to do lol.

the only three gauges you really need (other than a functional boost gauge of course) is a oil pressure (which is really optional), a wideband, and a scan gauge. between those gauges you'll know pretty much everything you ever need to know and then some.

Old 12-18-2007 | 08:38 AM
srt4ever
Veteran

PSI CHICK, I gota hand it to you...you really know your stuff. I swear, If I had a couple thousand dollars to dump into my car, I bet you could help me go through it quick! Seriously, I congradulate you on your knowledge of this platform...I benefit and have saved myself many dollars from your words of wisdom...thank you.

Sorry, for the off topic, I had also heard of the bottleneck fix, but did not know what it was....

Old 12-18-2007 | 09:49 AM
PSI Chick
Champion

i'm glad to help! being one of the guinea pigs with this car since i was one of the first to get it i know what it is to waste money on the car and get the wrong parts. i try to help other people not make those same mistakes that i (well we, i wasn't the only one lol) made back when we were learning about these cars. new owners get the benefit of us learning from our screw upsand being able to pass along that info. if i can help someone else do things properly and save some money in the process i'm happy

Old 12-18-2007 | 10:04 AM
srt4ever
Veteran

^^^^ You da man...hmm...sorry...CHICK..

Thanks from all of us...

Again...sorry for the off topic.

Old 12-19-2007 | 12:45 AM
Moparmatt440
Veteran

Question about the fuel return line kit, I get that it hooks from the fuel line to regulator then to fuel rail, where does the return line hook up to the other port on the regulator?

Quick Reply: fuel return line