Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

The 2005 SRT Nationals! April 8-10, 2005!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2004, 11:13 AM
Tipop
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: The 2005 SRT Nationals! April 8-10, 2005!!!

I could go, by the time comes I'll have ~10 vacation days and a lot of earn time.. but.. it's the modivation and feeling like getting lost a few times on my way there and back

Old 12-06-2004, 02:37 PM
NeonOrngBlast
Professional

ORIGINAL: dustyloins

Can't believe they're actually having another SRT-4 event within a days drive of me.....I must have been livin' right for the past year!!!!
I'm going to try to go Dusty Maybe we can meet somewhere and drive there racing J/K about the racing part. LOL

Old 12-06-2004, 10:30 PM
LilSparkPlug
Champion

Me and Cat may try to go and room together.....this should be fun!! I can save up $200 for it. I'm gonna be detailing in January. EEEEE I wanna go SOOOOOOOOOOOO FAWKIN BAD!!! Tons of SRTs!!!

Old 12-07-2004, 01:16 AM
NeonOrngBlast
Professional

Id this for any SRT or just the SRT-4?

Old 12-07-2004, 05:56 AM
kick@$$SRT4nicNcat
Professional

Bewbies and SRT-4's... Yeah! We're there Crystal!!! I betcha I'll get more beads than you....... Well, are we even going to have time to get beads with all the drooling over FAST CARS going on??? Makes me almost want to put a cage in the car so I can run the track... I know I know I've been quoted " TRACKS SUCK " but, I just love to go fast... I can't help it occifer, oooh look bewbies... Yeah yeah Girlie, weeza going on a road trip road trip road trip...

Old 12-07-2004, 06:00 AM
LilSparkPlug
Champion

ORIGINAL: kick@$$SRT4nicNcat

Bewbies and SRT-4's... Yeah! We're there Crystal!!! I betcha I'll get more beads than you....... Well, are we even going to have time to get beads with all the drooling over FAST CARS going on??? Makes me almost want to put a cage in the car so I can run the track... I know I know I've been quoted " TRACKS SUCK " but, I just love to go fast... I can't help it occifer, oooh look bewbies... Yeah yeah Girlie, weeza going on a road trip road trip road trip...

HA HA HA!! weeeeeeeeeeeeee! Here in New England you don't need a cage unless your under 11.490 I think it is. It could be 11.60...I may be wrong. Anyone who's familiar with NED (Paul, Ben) could tell ya. And if you put a rollcage in its gotta be welded.

YOU LOSE YOUR BACKSEAT!!!! [>:] You need that....trust me. LOL.

Hopefully I can get the cash up to go...I owe a couple of friends dinner for doing me a favor....DINNER AND BEER! And bewbies? lol!

Yeah you'd definitely get more beads than me, during my car accidents the beads I had (which I never earned) smacked me straight in the face. Beads are mean...I don't want em!! You can have em!!! LOL!

Road trip to the southern half of the country from the eastern and western points....thats an interesting road trip if I do say so myself....lemme see how long of a drive this thing is for me. Gas is gonna kill me! Oh and miles *cries* But if I can go this'll be HELLA fun!!

Old 12-07-2004, 06:27 AM
kick@$$SRT4nicNcat
Professional

Seriously, I don't want a cage. I mean they look really "GAY" (not that gay looks like any thing destinctively and let's not forget that I'm HALF gay) I just really don't want a cage. Not to mention, it is the 'family' car. I guess the bronco or the toyota could be the 'family' truck. It don't matter either way. Gas totally wont kill ya girlie girl. Going to Colorado Springs for Turkey day, I got 29 MPG doing 80 at 3000RPM's that was some goooooooooooooooood dawg gone gas mileage. I thought so any way.

As for the road trip. The last time I tried to take a road trip WITH OUT Nic, I spent the WHOLE time crying and popping xanax. It was total and complete ANARCHY. It's a good thing my girlfriend was patient and understanding thanks to her ex-fiance and her best friend. I spent every waking moment sobbing and every minute I had signal on my cell phone I was on it with him. When we got to the hotel, I gave him the number and he called me only to sit there and listen to me cry my eye ***** out because I wanted to FLY home... Yeah so, um being that he's just going to be getting back from ***** FAWKING IRAQ in March, I'll either not be able to walk very good by April... (LOL)... Or, if I go, he's coming with me because there will be no more road trips with out my MAN... I'll probably die of an over dose of xanax if I don't drown in my tears... And GAWD Crystal, you'd probably shoot me from whinning and crying... We can't have that... We love each other too much baby girl...

Gawd, I can't believe I just posted my drama!!! I better go to bed!!! EEK it's 1230!!![&o]

Old 12-07-2004, 06:30 AM
LilSparkPlug
Champion

Ha ha I wouldn't mind, I'd keep you laughin, thats one of the things I'm good for I'm a ball buster.

Its 3:30 here, and I'm STILL KICKIN!

Hey bring him along w/e its all in good fun. And if he didn't come, I'd listen to you cry, and then help you stop. You cant pop Xanax and race silly....doesn't seem like it would work right.

Old 12-07-2004, 10:10 AM
Tipop
Professional

whats a good place to plot driving time inbetween two points.. I.E. How freaking long is it gonna take me to get there.

Old 12-07-2004, 04:58 PM
LilSparkPlug
Champion
Default More info....

Well guys, I hate to do this, but as many of you may already know, the price of Nationals is going up starting on January 1st. The reason I'm having to do this is because the price of Insurance has SKYROCKETED. When the insurance company found out that we would be running a competition on Satuday, they jacked my rates up about $1500. So here's the deal. Starting January 1st, all prices are going up $25 with the exception of the Drag Races and the Car Show only package. That would put the entire weekend Package Deal at $200 for non SRToc members, and $175 for SRToc members.

BUT

IF you sign up and PAY before January 1st, you get to keep the current prices! Here's a current price list.

Track Days and Car Show - SRToc Member - $150 - ($175 after 1/1/05)
Track Days and Car Show - NON SRToc Member - $175 ($200 after 1/1/05)
Time Trials and Car Show - SRToc Member - $90 ($115 after 1/1/05)
Time Trials and Car Show - Non SRToc Member - $110 ($135 after 1/1/05)
Car Show Only - $50
Friday Night Bracket Drags - $25

Spectators and friends will be $20 per person per day, or a 2 day pass for $30, payable AT THE GATE. Children under 12 will be free. We will not take early payments for the spectators. Last year it kinda got out of hand a little bit.

Ok, now Hotels. If you haven't seen the post about Hotels, here's the info. We have both Best Western Inn's booked SOLID for the entire weekend. CUT OFF DATE FOR RESERVATIONS IS MARCH 22, 2005!!! The ONLY way to get a room is to CALL (not online) and reserve your room. There's only 70 rooms to go around at these 2 hotels, so get those reservations in EARLY!!!

Rooms are $59.95 per night. Our contract is for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights (April 7-9th). Contact info is:

Best Western Donaldsonville (10 minutes from track): (225) 746-9050
Best Western Inn Gonzales (20 minutes from track): (225) 647-2001

Room Code is SRT Nationals or SRT-4 National Meet.

SUNDAY INFORMATION:

Here's the deal on Sunday. Sunday is a GBRS Race. The GBRS (Grand Bayou Racing Series) has nothing to do with us, but we are invited to have a day of relaxation to watch the event and finish up with our own event. Most of everyone will be leaving on Sunday, so I don't have a lot of stuff planned. We will most probibly have "Touring Laps" during lunch, which is a chance for you folks that didn't partake in the track events to get out there with the wife/husband, etc. and take some slow laps around the track behind a pace car.

Sponsors:

Well, I've been talking to a few people, and here's who's going to be coming to Nationals SO FAR:

SpeedZone Performance
SRVidz
Performance Autowerks
Carbon By Design
Kicker Car Audio
Mopar Performance (not sure on this one yet)
Cause for Divorce Racing (Dodge-SRT4.com)
Forced Induction Racing
Terminal Velocity Racing
Eagle Racing
And MANY more to come!

If there is anything else that you need to know about Nationals, Please post your comments in this thread and I will answer them as soon as possible.

Quick Reply: The 2005 SRT Nationals! April 8-10, 2005!!!