Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

mopar stage kits

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2008, 12:49 AM
mopi
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mopar stage kits

i was woundering is mopar still doing the stage kits someone told me they didnt make them any more is this true looking for stage 2

Old 08-02-2008, 12:17 PM
mldsrt4
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: mopar stage kits

yes they do still make them......but not till they are ordered....i ordered stage 2 w/o toys and it has been almost 2 months and still no parts......not a single dealer in the country stocks them, neither does mopar. i believe the kits are made through hahn (?) racing. mopar waits to compile orders becasue it is more cost effective for them to make a bunch of kits instead of just one......ive done lots of research on this and i have battled with mopar on this issue. if you can afford the stage 2 with toys that kit is located in 4 or 5 dealers along the east coast....so that would be ALOT faster to get your hands on.....or if you know a dodge parts guy order tell him to get stage 2 wityh toys then have them return the toys when the back ordered part comes in.....most places wont do that......otherwise wait wait wati.....but you can get them

Quick Reply: mopar stage kits