Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

mopar stage kits

Old 08-02-2008, 12:49 AM
mopi
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mopar stage kits

i was woundering is mopar still doing the stage kits someone told me they didnt make them any more is this true looking for stage 2

Old 08-02-2008, 12:17 PM
mldsrt4
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: mopar stage kits

yes they do still make them......but not till they are ordered....i ordered stage 2 w/o toys and it has been almost 2 months and still no parts......not a single dealer in the country stocks them, neither does mopar. i believe the kits are made through hahn (?) racing. mopar waits to compile orders becasue it is more cost effective for them to make a bunch of kits instead of just one......ive done lots of research on this and i have battled with mopar on this issue. if you can afford the stage 2 with toys that kit is located in 4 or 5 dealers along the east coast....so that would be ALOT faster to get your hands on.....or if you know a dodge parts guy order tell him to get stage 2 wityh toys then have them return the toys when the back ordered part comes in.....most places wont do that......otherwise wait wait wati.....but you can get them

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: mopar stage kits