Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

Stage2 w/o toys - Installation Time?

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2005, 03:07 PM
Bob96
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stage2 w/o toys - Installation Time?

About how long for a person with average abilities to install a Stage2 w/o Toys from Mopar?

Old 08-07-2005, 05:18 AM
LilSparkPlug
Champion
Default RE: Stage2 w/o toys - Installation Time?

Figure 10-15 minutes for the PCM, and about the same for the injectors.

The PCM itself is 5 bolts and a nut/washer combo against the side of the engine bay. The injectors are almost a pop-out, pop-in type of deal.

The toys are what tends to confuse people at times. I've seen it take anywhere from a half hour to two and a half hours, depending on if you run into problems or not. I've never installed one, I've only seen it done and been there while a few others were being installed. Theres a few people on here with them, hopefully they can post up and help you out as far as thats concerned.

Old 08-07-2005, 08:26 AM
posthondaremoval
Record Breaker
Default RE: Stage2 w/o toys - Installation Time?

3 Hours should be safe. We took 8 with toys, and I think the toys made up at least 5 hrs. Like she said its the toys that give most trouble(Not that I had any, it just took time). The rest is pretty straight forward. Just follow Ethan's Instructions exactly. And surround the fuel rail well with a rag, a bit of fuel usually pours out.

Good luck. You'll like it.

BTW, why no toys? What else do you have done?

Quick Reply: Stage2 w/o toys - Installation Time?