Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

WTF???

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2005, 03:44 AM
Dartman69
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTF???

Sorry guys and gals, I need to vent on this one...

Not too long ago this same evening, I left the movie theater (after watching the kick-*** new Dukes movie) with my girlfriend to go walk out to my car. To my surprise (and amusement), I found a black SX 2.0 with the vaunted "SRT Design Package" parked next to my car. After convincing my girlfriend that it was not another SRT-4, we slid into the car, fired it up, and started to pull out of the parking lot. Not more than a few moments later, a group of three snotty teenage boys (I realize we all were/are teenagers at some point, but not all of us were/are that snotty!) strolled past and burst out into laughter as they gawked at my car with the "huge wing on the back". I, being the forever veangeful SRT-4 driver, backed the car up and challenged their blasphemy. The only response I got from them was "(insert laughs and snickers throughout) Nice car!!" before they walked away. After I was finished going ape**** (and after a couple of attempts at backing over them), I calmly motored from the parking lot (with a 100 shot of testoterone still coursing through my veins from the intstilled fury). As I pulled away, I noticed the bunch of them piling into the aforementioned "SRT Design Group" SX 2.0... ... ... ...WTF???

Has anyone else been involved in a simliar sort of frustrating incident with an SRT Design Group?

P.S. I also noticed that the little, black SX 2.0 had it's badging carefully removed from the tail of the car...perhaps in some vain attempt to hide his embarassment...maybe he heard the loud rumbling of my borla exhaust and assumed it was some sort of rice pipe that someone put on a similar vehicle to his...*shrugs*...all I know is, I detest the SRT Design Group SX 2.0s- they give all us "real" SRT drivers a bad name...end of rant.

Old 08-07-2005, 05:03 AM
LilSparkPlug
Champion
Default RE: WTF???

I have never encountered such morons. However....he has the same "huge wing" on his little eggie. So WTF is he talking about???

Morons. Quite snotty I agree. There are respectable people that drive the SX2.0 SRTD's. However you'll always get your random snotty *** teenager, who doesn't know his *** from his elbow. I wouldn't worry, don't let the idiots get to you, your letting them win that way. Next time you see them, ask them about their "huge wing" on the back. See what they say. And ask them if they know what a real SRT-4 is. Kill them with intelligence, they're so idiotic they won't know what to do.

But in other news, How was Dukes?!?!?

Old 08-07-2005, 05:25 AM
Dartman69
Veteran

Dukes was pretty awesome...took me a couple of minutes to adjust to the new flavour they gave the good ol' boys in this film, but all in all, it was laugh out loud funny. If you've ever seen Supertroopers, watch out for alil' bit of an easter egg at one point in the show.

Old 08-07-2005, 05:29 AM
LilSparkPlug
Champion

I've definitely gotta go see that movie, even if I go by myself. I could care less . Thanks for the input, and I want an update on the SX2.0!!!! [8D]

Old 08-07-2005, 05:34 AM
Barneydriver
Captain

dorks will be dorks, i guess...

[sm=loser.gif]

Old 08-07-2005, 08:21 AM
roachnigga
Record Breaker

Brother, They are everywhere!!
[sm=shootshoot.gif] Even overseas
ORIGINAL: Dartman69

Sorry guys and gals, I need to vent on this one...

Not too long ago this same evening, I left the movie theater (after watching the kick-*** new Dukes movie) with my girlfriend to go walk out to my car. To my surprise (and amusement), I found a black SX 2.0 with the vaunted "SRT Design Package" parked next to my car. After convincing my girlfriend that it was not another SRT-4, we slid into the car, fired it up, and started to pull out of the parking lot. Not more than a few moments later, a group of three snotty teenage boys (I realize we all were/are teenagers at some point, but not all of us were/are that snotty!) strolled past and burst out into laughter as they gawked at my car with the "huge wing on the back". I, being the forever veangeful SRT-4 driver, backed the car up and challenged their blasphemy. The only response I got from them was "(insert laughs and snickers throughout) Nice car!!" before they walked away. After I was finished going ape**** (and after a couple of attempts at backing over them), I calmly motored from the parking lot (with a 100 shot of testoterone still coursing through my veins from the intstilled fury). As I pulled away, I noticed the bunch of them piling into the aforementioned "SRT Design Group" SX 2.0... ... ... ...WTF???

Has anyone else been involved in a simliar sort of frustrating incident with an SRT Design Group?

P.S. I also noticed that the little, black SX 2.0 had it's badging carefully removed from the tail of the car...perhaps in some vain attempt to hide his embarassment...maybe he heard the loud rumbling of my borla exhaust and assumed it was some sort of rice pipe that someone put on a similar vehicle to his...*shrugs*...all I know is, I detest the SRT Design Group SX 2.0s- they give all us "real" SRT drivers a bad name...end of rant.

Old 08-07-2005, 10:32 PM
bigham
Veteran

when we bought ours the dealer said for $ 1000 less we can get the one that looks like the srt 4 I looked at him and said " are you stupid, why in the H*** would i buy something to look like a faster model" his comment was they all look nice and my next comment was I think I need to see your manager!