Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

Mopar Performance BOV

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 04:55 AM
Olie70
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mopar Performance BOV

ORIGINAL: PSI Chick

i've seen it leak on plenty of cars. on most it will, some it won't. personally i'm not going to take the risk. i had the plate, and i took it off. we then put it on a friend's car and we leak tested both cars. we both held 20psi with no problems, but when the air hose was taken off his boost dropped like a rock while mine stayed with a slow, steady decline. i am glad i removed it, and i'll never put it back on after seeing the difference in a pressurized system. i could hold boost, he couldn't, that's all i needed to see.
I have to agree....come this weekend, going to take mine off.....car used to learch (sp?) forward and pull hard to right during 1st and 2nd gear launches, now, ALOT tamer. When I take it off and if car reverts back to the monster it was, will post and let everyone know. I am not going to sacrifice power and speed for a cool whoosing noise....can't do it....[sm=badidea.gif]

Old 08-19-2005, 03:20 AM
coyoteyz13
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mopar Performance BOV

I pressure tested my car for the first time today. No leaks out of the rice plate, but I had three other leaks. Hot and cold side of the FMIC and the hose that comes off of the back of the turbo. It deffinatly holds boost longer now that I tightened the leaks up.

Quick Reply: Mopar Performance BOV