Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

Mopar BOV Install - Link doesn't work

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2005, 03:56 PM
Hi N Mity
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mopar BOV Install - Link doesn't work

install the 'hard to get to' bolt first. after you have it started, you can snug it up a tiny bit. then you can swivel the plate on that bolt, allowing more room to get to the 3rd bolt. once you get that bolt snugged up a little, you can put the other 2 bolts in. If you had snugged up the 3rd bolt before installing the other 2 bolts, you wont have to work on that bolt as much now. tighten up the 2 easy bolts, then reach under the BOV and finish up the 3rd bolt.

Old 10-12-2005, 08:14 PM
cj8718
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mopar BOV Install - Link doesn't work

Got this done and I can't believe I did it. Four hours (at least) spent on a mod that doesn't do anything but make noise! It's not like I didn't know this up front but four goddamn hours?

If anyone else is considering this mod my suggestion is if you want the sound, burn a dvd w/ two cymbals clashing and play it whenever you get off the gas - same damn thing and you save yourself a bunch of time, sixty-five bucks and a bunch of skin on your left arm.

Okay, now that the bitchings done I do hafta admit I kinda like the shwooosh. My teenager boys are gonna love it.

Quick Reply: Mopar BOV Install - Link doesn't work