Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

Brake Light????

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2005 | 06:08 PM
05dodgesrt4
Professional
Default RE: Brake Light????

not to go off subject but i am a pawnbroker and i see and hear everything so anyway a couple days ago i had this teenage kid pull up in the older style ford probe and he had one of those wings you guys were discussing and a fart can made it outrageous loud and my buddy was there our srt-4's side by side he revved it up and walked over he said yeah ive beaten two of these already (stock probe only fart can and the fast spoiler) we just laughed and told him to take his pick on which one he wanted to race minutes later he left with no response

Old 12-31-2005 | 07:57 PM
bigham
Veteran
Default RE: Brake Light????

i love how people say things like that its like me walking upto an exotic car say like a saleen s7 and me telling him yea you ready i've beaten like 3 of them so come on they never think before they speak my thing is if you want to try your luck just come up and open your mouth and repeat the following "hey buddy how about me and you " simple enough no need to brag about things they havent beaten yet ok sorry the babbling must stop here

Quick Reply: Brake Light????