Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

Mopar tailights.

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2004 | 01:05 AM
andybuzz2u
Default RE: Mopar tailights.

Oil pressure on the top, pyro in the middle, nitrous press on the bottom. There the autometer street series gauges. Also got the triple pod from modern performance. Really a nice piece. Matches the stock color exacto only problem is its smooth instead of the texture but ok. I installed it over the stock pilliar, had to cut the bottom for the pyro and nitrous lines/wires. The only thing i didnt like was the cheap looking black plastic screws that hold it to the stock pilliar so i trashed them for some machine bolts and nuts so i can take it off with out going thru the hastle of buying those cheap plastic screws everytime, plus it kinda of gives it an industrial look. Yeah i have said from the begining that i want to keep the car as stock looking as possible. Aside from the exhaust and wheels i have done just that. Can't stand any of the vinyl graphics, stickers, big wings, purple window tint(saw it on a sxt the other day...yuck!)or the blue headlights.

Old 07-02-2004 | 08:31 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend

Odd, I too have the 3 pod pillar from Modern Performance and not only is it almost the same exact color, but it is also textured, although not the correct pattern.[sm=smiley24.gif]

Old 07-02-2004 | 10:00 AM
SRT_YA
Record Breaker

even though I have the only blue SRT for my entire northern half of my state...I still want some extra bling to set it apart, and really set off the back end
jackhole 101

what state are you in? so far I am the only blue one in northern Michigan... well, there is one at the same dealership I bought my blue SRT... [:@]

and at a recent car show the only blue there... actually, I haven't seen another blue one yet... just the one sitting at the car lot... maybe I should go buy it so I have the only TWO blue ones in northern Michigan... [sm=lol.gif]

Old 07-02-2004 | 01:42 PM
posthondaremoval
Record Breaker

I must admit that I am convinced now as well - I was thinking about getting them after seeing them at HIN - didn't want to go cosmetic until all of my performance is in order but damn - they look good![:@]

Old 07-02-2004 | 01:46 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

I'm putting mine on this weekend!!!!![sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 09-09-2004 | 10:35 PM
sauceboy
Professional

dusty, i coulda swore you already had the mopar tail lights. maybe i just need to take my meds again[sm=smiley5.gif]

Old 09-09-2004 | 10:49 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Dude, that posting was dated 2 July 04....I think I ended up putting them on about a week later due to all the rain we had in July....

Are we talking "home meds" or "doctor meds"? (Joking)

[sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley36.gif]

Quick Reply: Mopar tailights.