Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

What is my salvaged SRT-4 worth?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 04:15 PM
posthondaremoval
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What is my salvaged SRT-4 worth?

ORIGINAL: greenmeanie

Why are you picking on me Adam? The 3 people who posted before me raised the same exact issue with respect to your whereabouts --Adam hasn't posted in a while-- and the poster before me expressed the same opinion about the cause of your mishap --improper maintenance. I merely agreed with them. So why take a potshot at me??????????

Sorry to hear that life has been so bad for you recently. Did all of the events in saga recounted in your posting --wife to be leaving you, job loss and father's hospitalization--happen after the car accident? If they did, I can understand why you took some time away from this forum. When it comes right down to it, it was just a car and we are just talking about our toys. The events you spoke about are real and I can see that each one of them alone would be enough to cause one to reevaluate the direction of one's life.

I too recently endured the breakup of a long term relationship (over 20 years). It was painful, and I really thought my life was over. It was dark and rainy for me 24/7. However, when I least expected it, I met an incredible woman who has rocked my world. I wasn't looking for it. It just happened. My life is better now than it has ever been. Although you are suffering over the breakup, you too will meet someone who will rock your world again. I wish you well and hope that things start looking up for you on the relationship and other fronts.
Sorry if you feel potshotted - I haven' tbeen too happy lately and the comment set me off - it was a little accusational. so - to anyone else who said the same; grrrrrrrrr...

Old 05-29-2006, 04:15 PM
posthondaremoval
Record Breaker

Hey all - update - I have some parts left for sale. I don't feel like shipping, but will if necessary.

Make offers on anything u r interested in:

-Lorenzo tb (60 mm with spacer and gasket - in good shape - works perfectly.
-mopar bov - obviously like new; they arent a wear tiem
-stage 0 wastegate - only on car for 3000 miles so like new.
-fuel injector cover - looks great
-DC rear stb - like new
-rear tension struts - new in box
-stoptech ss front brake lines - new in package - sale pending
-stock plastic grills - like new
-Kicker livin loud audio system with tags and sticker still in package - great condition - Sub and amp combo + 6 cd add on changer
-floormats - 3 in perfect condition drivers has some heal wera under gas pedal area
-greddy oil catch can - new in box
-stant thermostat - 180 degree - new in box
-turn signal and lights stalk assembly - like new - with fog ramp shaved and ready for conversion if you are looking to do the fog light mod.(yhou just need a couple relays and a little wire and a fuse.
-clear 3rd brake light and clear led bulb that lights red for it
-2 homemade catch cans (campbell hausfield type)
-HKS 6 wire gold plated clamp on negative terminal for mutiple grounds out of battery - new in box
-stock side marker lenses and bulbs
-msd spark plug wires - red - used for 9,000 miles - still work perfectly
-10 mm custom high temp shielded red spark plug wires from sparkplugs. com - used for 6000 miles and work perfectly
-Motegi Traklites in polished graphite - 13.5 lbs per wheel! perfect condition with toyo proxes T1-S 225-45-17 with a bit of tread left (run for about 6-7000 miles) - Only have 3 - one was crushed in accident - I can hook you up with a cheap reliable source for the fourth wheel if you need.
-stock wheel in good condition with a bridgestone blizzak lm-25 winter tire - Just 1 wheel
-srt-4 polo shirt in black - never worn
-srto-4 clock with silver srt-4 picture
-numerous srt-4 models - a few in both - diecast in 1:24 scale and matchbox xize - still in boxes
-a srt-4 mini remote control car - new in package - like zip zaps

Thats all i am getting off memory - if there is more - I'll post up.

EDIT - I knew there would be more - I also have a Maxxfab downpipe assembly for sale. the flex joint may be a little crushed so i dont know if it needs to be replaced for ift(it is a separate bolt on piece so it can be replaced pretty cheaply. - It is the 3" dp with interchangeable cat and test pipe so you can go catless or not - whichever you like - the race cat has never been used. It is set up to slip fit to a 2.5 inch exhaust like the borla.

I also have the borla exhaust - the tips have a flatspot about 6 inches in from the tip from the accident - it could be pushed out probably but is not visible while on the car.

Also I have

Thanks for your interest

Adam

Old 05-29-2006, 07:06 PM
resevil
Rookie

Thinking...

Old 05-29-2006, 07:16 PM
posthondaremoval
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: resevil

Thinking...
got the message abotu the stb, stat, and wires - let me know if you are still interested - since you pulled it - feel free to pm me with any questions too.

adam

Old 05-31-2006, 09:31 PM
Aerorat
All Star

Would like to know if you still have the wiring harnesses
Also if you post alot of this stuff on e-bay you will get alot of $$$$$$$$$ for. I have seen engines go for $4000.00

Old 05-31-2006, 10:09 PM
BB
Professional

I wish that guy or gal would've bought mine, I only got 2k for it & tranny.

Old 05-31-2006, 10:14 PM
Aerorat
All Star

so do you still have the wiring harnesses

Old 05-31-2006, 10:30 PM
BB
Professional

I have no idea what it would be worth if I can find it. I say this as my son disassembled the whole car and I have to ask him. Anyways, want to make a fair offer plus shipping.

Old 05-31-2006, 10:33 PM
Aerorat
All Star

$20.00 plus shipping and handling
let me know if that sounds good or what

Quick Reply: What is my salvaged SRT-4 worth?