Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

me and jim had a visit big pictures

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2006 | 12:11 PM
vaughn
|
Captain
Default RE: me and jim had a visit big pictures

well heres a link if anyone wants to see the pictures hopefully it works http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i19/vaughn35/

Old 07-03-2006 | 12:50 PM
Jims04srt
Captain

ORIGINAL: bigham

jim how far of a drive is baltimore maryland for you ??
Only 1200 miles...but you never know when I will be sent to the pentagon!

Old 07-04-2006 | 12:39 AM
bigham
Veteran

well jim i think the pentagon should call you very soon because i have some stripes (same you have) waiting to go on and i am a re-re when it comes to that stuff

Old 07-04-2006 | 02:09 AM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

Your cars look great guys!!! The centerlines look sweet on Jim's ride....and Vaughn, the black wheels and black decals are superb. I told ya black would look best!

Vaughn, why didnt you just create a photo gallery here on DodgeForum? Then you wouldnt have had to sign up for a hosting site. We do allow up 5mb in storage for photos. That's why everyone has the lil photo camera icon under their avatars.

You can find out more here.... How to create a DF Photo Gallery

Here's a quick chop for ya Vaughn.....I dont do much black color work....but this is a good start.....

[IMG]local://upfiles/19085/91EB828BA1F34B87B55B62B1255078A9.jpg[/IMG]

Old 07-04-2006 | 02:34 AM
Jims04srt
Captain

ORIGINAL: bigham

well jim i think the pentagon should call you very soon because i have some stripes (same you have) waiting to go on and i am a re-re when it comes to that stuff
Well, unless you can wait 2-3 years I would suggest finding a good shop to do it for 100 bucks or so. Or you can try it yourself. I have only put on these graphics twice now, so it isn't too difficult it just takes time. If you want, you can check out my sticky in the section. I just added pics from when I applied Vaughn's stripe.

DR, thanks for the complement on the rims...I suggest everyone buy stock in mother's aluminum/chrome polish cause I will be using it religiously!!!

Old 07-04-2006 | 02:32 PM
vaughn
|
Captain

ORIGINAL: DevilsReject

Your cars look great guys!!! The centerlines look sweet on Jim's ride....and Vaughn, the black wheels and black decals are superb. I told ya black would look best!

Vaughn, why didnt you just create a photo gallery here on DodgeForum? Then you wouldnt have had to sign up for a hosting site. We do allow up 5mb in storage for photos. That's why everyone has the lil photo camera icon under their avatars.

You can find out more here.... How to create a DF Photo Gallery

Here's a quick chop for ya Vaughn.....I dont do much black color work....but this is a good start.....

[IMG]local://upfiles/19085/91EB828BA1F34B87B55B62B1255078A9.jpg[/IMG]
thank you for the info on the pictures....and for the photoshop picture......i like it with the black hood

Old 07-04-2006 | 03:25 PM
bigham
Veteran

i think the white looks great i have a red one so i hope it will look that nice when i am done

Quick Reply: me and jim had a visit big pictures