Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

New Color for 2005!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2004, 06:30 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: New Color for 2005!

The selling off of ones stock doesn't mean that they are no longer doing business with one another. In case you have forgotten, Daimler sold and downsized alot of Chrysler as well as using their money (Chryslers) to put into the Daimler division. Just because they sold stock doesn't mean that anything has changed. I have several friends at several Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, etc. dealerships that have also known of the upcomming use of the Lancers frame and a Hyundai engine in the new redesigned '06 Neon.

And nowhere in any of your links does it say a damn thing about the new Neons, funny how you try to make your point with unconnected events.[sm=tongue.gif][sm=smiley5.gif][sm=smiley29.gif][sm=smiley8.gif][sm=smiley30.gif][8D] Give me a link to anywhere that says that the new Neons will not be on Lancer frames and Hyundai powered.

BTW: Here is a link to back the claims that I make and not stock market info that you try to use as proof which happens to have nothing to do with the topic of the '06 Neon: http://www.allpar.com/neon/neon2.html

I'll be waiting for your lie.....I mean reply.[sm=rolleyes.gif][sm=smiley17.gif]

OMG!!!!!Andy, you've FINALLY told the TRUTH!!!!!And here it is in your own words:
ORIGINAL: andybuzz2u
Oh well since im the big LIAR dont believe me

Old 07-26-2004, 06:05 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good one, RR![sm=smiley36.gif]

Old 07-26-2004, 07:29 PM
Barneydriver
Captain

I haven't been getting involved in this stuff, and I still don't want to be, but I humbly submit this quote from one of the articles posted by andy:

Yesterday Mr Gertz was giving little away about the future of Daimler Chrysler's relations with Mitsubishi. "There is no decision for selling our stake and we are not looking for someone to buy it," he said.

I would presume that stopping the cash flow has nothing to do w/ their integration strategy, and that the fact that they plan on keeping the 37% actually supports the fact that they plan on continuing the relationship. If Mitsu goes the way of Plymouth, however, which is currently a possibility, than of course the '06 models will not have a Mitsu platform HOWEVER I suspect DC would probably buy the right to produce the Mitsu products they need under the DC name.
I will say that since DC is actually selling its 10.5% in Hyundai it would indicate that DC may not use a Hyundai engine, since it doesn't stand to make a profit in doing so HOWEVER (again) it seems to me that DC has already purchased the production rights to the engine they intend to use and have already re-engineered it, so that says to me that it will probably be used.
The most important part, though? This is all SPECULATION, and andy, the fact that you claim to know it as fact is what kills your credibility, not the ideas you put forward- those actually make some sense.
Good supporting documentation, btw, guys- I appreciate the info.
Again, I don't really want to get involved but... ah crap, I guess I just did.[sm=smiley13.gif]
[sm=smiley2.gif]

Old 07-27-2004, 08:12 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend

Yeah, I finally caught him telling the truth.[sm=smiley36.gif] Now every single time he posts his BS, I'm going to keep putting up that, the only truthful statement he's ever posted, quote to remind him of his own self proclaimed truth.[sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley2.gif]

I too tried to stay out of the whole "Andy the complete and total liar" thing as well, but after so much of it and when he starts lying about the SRT-4's quality and things like his posts in this thread, I just couldn't stand it any longer and have to set he record straight and the truth free.

Old 07-27-2004, 11:19 PM
Barneydriver
Captain

good on ya. [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 07-27-2004, 11:50 PM
dustyloins
Hall of Fame Member

Exactly the reason his thread on his wheel bearing "problem" was deleted. There are a lot of newbies on DF that aren't familiar with "Andy" and the BS he spouted could have been taken as gospel by them. There's no limit to his imagination....now he's saying he's a voting member of DCX, heck, if you own one share of almost any stock, you're eligible to attend the stockholder's meetings and "vote" on the company board membership. Think he's living in a slum section of Houston while owning a big chunk of DCS stock? I think not.[:'(]

Old 07-29-2004, 01:56 AM
redriderbob
Banned

Here is an great picture of the new "Orange Blast" color for 2005, up close! Not as dark as you may have thought!

redriderbob

Old 07-29-2004, 02:05 AM
dustyloins
Hall of Fame Member

That looks MUCH better, but still on the wild side....if it came from the factory with a Stage 1 or 2, it would be the perfect intimidation package!!!!

Old 07-29-2004, 03:18 AM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator

I like it very much... and everyone was nagging on me because I liked it with the other not so nice pics... See?? I'm always right... LMAO!! Just kiddin'... still love the color, but I don't think the Blue should be canned for it, HAVE BOTH!!

~Amanda

Old 07-29-2004, 04:53 PM
redriderbob
Banned

See I think Orange Blast is the best color yet on the SRT-4. Solar Yellow and Electric Blue are both alright colors, but Orange Blast just is really appealing to me.

Orange Blast will be on 2005 Neon SRT-4 models, as well as select Neon SXT models!

redriderbob

Quick Reply: New Color for 2005!