Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

SRT-4 Greddy All Turbo Timer

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2006, 11:13 PM
slamddakota99
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SRT-4 Greddy All Turbo Timer

sups yallz, If anyone could answer this question for me.....i got a 2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4 with a Stage2 w/turbo toyeez, i just recently baught a Greddy All Turbo Timer, everything is just aboot installed, the only thing is the purple wire.....WHERE DOES IT GO!!! and another is Why doesn't my car stay running after i turn it off??? everything is hooked up correctly no loose wirings or anything.....please email me let me know! slamddakota@netnitco.net

Old 10-11-2006, 12:32 AM
Exhaust Depot
Default RE: SRT-4 Greddy All Turbo Timer

The purple wire is not needed. ITs for the ebrake. Check that your grounds are hooked up correctly.

Old 10-11-2006, 12:53 AM
silvercoupe97
Uber Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator

Make sure it's done the way the manual shows...
http://www.greddy.com/img/PHP/products/pdf/685.pdf
I'm assuming that you are talking about the Greddy FATT (full auto turbo timer)
..and the purple is for the tach signal, only the gray one isn't used. The parking brake wire is a good safety feature, why wouldn't you want to use it? Also make sure that you have the FATT setup for it to turn on during Ignition or Accessory on both the switch in the back of the unit and the electronic setting as described on page 27 of the manual.

Old 10-11-2006, 01:09 AM
slamddakota99

the purple wire goes to my ECU somewhere.......speedsignal wire...i do not know where it is at. i would like to hook it up so i can use some of my other features with my turbo timer otherwise its done installed and working great

Old 10-11-2006, 01:12 AM
silvercoupe97
Uber Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator

I can't help you with your ECU pinout being that I don't have the resources for your car...sorry. I'm sure someone in here can help you with that though

Old 10-11-2006, 08:42 PM
yorksrt
Rookie

i have the same timer and hooked up everything right. the parking brake switch is awesome. i never use the other options because it's a pain in the butt to switch between menus. trying to hold down one button and press the other two at the same time is not worth the trouble. i can tell you where i hooked up the wires, but i need a few days to take it all apart and look(lost my "drawing" of all my aftermarket wiring). i'll let you know when i do.

Old 10-11-2006, 09:24 PM
silvercoupe97
Uber Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator

ORIGINAL: yorksrt

i have the same timer and hooked up everything right. the parking brake switch is awesome. i never use the other options because it's a pain in the butt to switch between menus. trying to hold down one button and press the other two at the same time is not worth the trouble. i can tell you where i hooked up the wires, but i need a few days to take it all apart and look(lost my "drawing" of all my aftermarket wiring). i'll let you know when i do.
Lol, you only press the outer buttons to scan through it's menu. Once you get to the item you want to play with, you release the outer buttons and press the middle one. Thumb on one button, other thumb on the other = scanning through menu. Not hard or confusing at all

Old 10-11-2006, 10:04 PM
yorksrt
Rookie

i have it mounted on the top cover of the steering column right next to the hazard button. it was hard to get to it and if i didn't push it right it cut off. i tried to switch at a light and got nothing but pissed. i like things to be a little easier, especially since i don't have little fingers. i almost tore it off and threw it out the window until i realized how much i spent on it.

Quick Reply: SRT-4 Greddy All Turbo Timer