Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

Porsches cant take us!

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2006, 03:58 PM
xXxIZZYxXx
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Porsches cant take us!

I've gone up to 160 with my stock pcm, but I don't know about the 180 ish... but I can't lie, I did hit mach 1 with my rollerblades once.

Old 10-18-2006, 04:11 PM
Burnnout
All Star

It's not impossible that what he said is true.... but it is very unlikely... however with a list of mods that he has and the atleast the final drive ratio he's running... you could make more truth out of it ... i would love to see what you're running...... and if its true you did the windshield wiper thing... thats the most innovative **** i have ever heard...

Old 10-18-2006, 04:28 PM
Four Banger Anger
Professional

ORIGINAL: StupidSRTGuy

You know, I come to these sites to talk with other SRT owners. I dont brag and I dont lie. It was a boost of confidence. 1. A warlboro 255 fuel pump w/ aftermarket fuel rail will rip out the threads on a piece of **** alluminum intake manifold with facotry bolts holding it on. 2. I will take a pic of my speedometer doing 185ish for your damn proof. 3. The porsche didnt even come close to touching me. 4. If your car only goes 153 I feel bad for you. 5. Maybe YOU should know what I have in my car before YOU decide to tell me it only goes 153. If you dont like honesty and all you can do is put down other people maybe you should kick me off the site or give me a bad posting. This is why I should have sold it for an EVO at least the EVO community supports each other. And oh yeah, the story aint changed.
when I see a pic....thats is not photochopped then I will believe you. For you to even have enough room to get around 180mph would take alone a long time to get too. I call bull****, my opinion is your your a troll from the EVO community

Jordan

Old 10-18-2006, 05:18 PM
slysliknwiked

ok well this guy pm'd me and he told me that his story was true.......... now in my comment i didnt say it wasnt true cuz i did say that it sounds like someone made this story up, just a few thoughts again, just like the others said how do you know you went 170 ish??, im curious to know if you have a different speedo or what?, yeah our cars are faster than porsche boxters but stupidsrtguy said that this porsche was highly modified with flames shooting out of the exhaust so that sounds like a highly modified porsche not no stock boxter, then i was just thinking again, he said that the fuel injectors came off and dumped fuel thats how he ran out of gas, now i said if the injectors were still connected it doesnt matter if it came off the intake manifold but he pm'd me and said that the injectors came off causing fuel to pour, but my question is while this was happening he was still racing????? the car was running with no fuel?? cuz he said he was racing and didnt notice the gas meter and oh no he ran out of gas?, anyways and in his subject he also said porsches cant take us! now he made it sound like his car was stock, (like 85% of us) and make it sound like we can take out highly modified porsches like nothing, according to his pm he is highly modified with a custom 6 gear transmission so how can we take out porsches without a 6 speed??, and just for your information you said that with a gt35r turbo and something else you will have the fastest srt in the country lol, a team already accomplished that buddy sorry to burst your bubble, breaking (and proven) 190 mph on an srt-4 so you have alot of work ahead of you if you want to accomplish that, and i leave you with this comment, you said you hope you see me so you can make my car look like a civic hatchback? my sig doesnt list all my mods and if you were to see me and race me im sure youll have something waiting for you lol, just a couple of thoughts.... since you have a custom 6 speed tranny with a better first gear to help traction?? that just tells me that in a drag race your first gear cant accelerate as fast as a stock first gear and etc. etc. etc. but anyways i hope we do see eachother, and once again i didnt want to dog your story but you SHOULD be a writer for disney now that i think about it........ again my 2 cents......

Old 10-18-2006, 07:13 PM
StupidSRTGuy

A troll from the evo community. No im not. But apparently im a **** talker and full of b.s. I wasnt here to start ****, just to find an srt community that aint ****ed up. Apparently I aint found it yet. And for yall with the srt's....theres more you can do to this car than you think. When i top the 190 top speed for the SRT you can call it b.s. but itll happen and when it does and make a mag or some ****. at least i know ill have a good group of evo guys that will support me still. Have a good one. Out

Old 10-18-2006, 07:20 PM
Plan B
Captain

Best part is if he would of just shown some proof, there wouldn't be an argument.... Even the unlikely can be proved wrong, that is, if you HAVE the proof....

Old 10-18-2006, 09:31 PM
srt4babe
Veteran

Wait wait wait here - it says your occupation is MP (Military Police for you non-militarys). If you were to ever get caught doing what you did, you would be kicked out of whatever branch you are in (I'm assuming army because of NY, but I may be wrong, I just know Marines aren't stationed up there) I don't think a person with your job and your military lifestyle would risk a dishonerable discharge for street racing, but I am just speculating. If you beat a porsche - mad props to you, and thats boosts my level of confidence for my little beast.

A

Old 10-18-2006, 10:51 PM
Barneydriver
Captain

maybe not a discharge, but at least a few stripes! but i will say there are lots of military who take those kind of risks- it's part of your personality that made you join in the first place, imo...

i would like to see a simple pic of the speedo.

you don't need a pcm upgrade to go over 153- i can vouch for 156 or so on the stock pcm- never found the limiter.

Old 10-18-2006, 10:56 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

"A little info though... an SRT4 can hit 185 on a slight downhill straightaway as the H3 highway in Hawaii going towards Schofield. Its takes a long minute but it can do it."

The above is part of a PM he sent me. Sounds like he backed off a little on the claim that his car did it. After all, 2 weeks ago he didn't know how to get his PCM reflashed and now he's close to the world record for an SRT-4? He never did explain the speedo reading either. And his profile says he's stationed at West Point, NY as an MP (Army). Ain't no way he got his car shipped from Hawaii to NY in less than 2 weeks thru the military.

Pictures would have saved a lot of hard feelings............

Dusty

Old 10-18-2006, 11:14 PM
lblackneon
Champion

If he can't show proof it's BS. It seems to be BS anyway.

+ U don't have to have a highly modified engine to have flames coming out the exhaust. I don't know exactly how u do it but I've heard it's pretty easy.

Quick Reply: Porsches cant take us!