Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

Porsches cant take us!

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 03:52 AM
moparman04
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Porsches cant take us!

here is my new top speed... ( slightly modified )

Old 10-20-2006, 04:35 AM
slysliknwiked

uh yeah travis....... good joke lol[:@], dont let that pic get out cuz stupidsrtguy might use it

Old 10-20-2006, 06:06 AM
808srt
Rookie

wordslayer you are the man thats some funny ****

but common guys "STUPIDsrtguy" does that not give you some sort of hint and like i said before it wasnt mph he was talking about he was talking km/h

Old 10-20-2006, 08:33 AM
talisman
Veteran

wordslayer that was the best laugh I've had today, well it's still early here but I bet thats the best laugh I'll have all day...............

Old 10-20-2006, 11:32 AM
Burnnout
All Star

word, lol that was hilarious

Old 10-20-2006, 12:22 PM
GPtuner

Im still a newB but only to this forum. Im just going to be as blunt as possible, there are ALOT OF loop holes in your kill story, you arent even specific with what kid of porshe it was or around what year....for all we know it was one of those POS 928 from the 80's or a mild 944 (i think thats the turbo version) reguardless even if you were to take on a standard 4 cylender boxter, WHOOPDY DO ive seen minivans beat them, AND even then, that standard boxter WOULD HAVE past you after you so-called hit 170, because remember those porshes arent 1/4 mile cars they are all top end (autobahn) style cars.

Also, how are you going to take a picture of your car doing 185 if the speedo only goes up to 160??? Yeah, pull that one off Slickster Magee.

......You obviously wrote that for bragging rights so lets not try and kid anyone anymore whats the point in trying to fight with those of us who called your BS any longer??

If it's one thing im going to do is give you some basic and practicle advice.......all it takes is one RICER who happens to own a certain type of car, to give them ALL a reputation for being called ricers.....dont be the guy who helps all the others call them ricers....

Old 10-20-2006, 01:37 PM
YeahItsAHemi345
Record Breaker

Is it possible StupidSRTGuy's dad built him a gear box that could exceed 16x mph?
Perhaps he has an upgraded speedo, so he knew how fast he was going.

I'm still calling the BS flag, but give the guy some credit. When I almost beat my cousin in his Cobra, nobody would believe me. When we went to the track a few weeks later and he ran a 14.5 (horrible driver mod), you still think anybody believed me.

All I'm trying to say is.......GIVE WEED A CHANCE! GREEN PEACE!!!

Old 10-20-2006, 01:47 PM
Willis_93ES
Veteran

Yeah that dude needs to be more specific. i'm sure any porshe with a turbo would wax *** but the boxters are slow as hell. as any 80s porshe.

GP tuner is correct when he says they are a more top end ish car. and most of the turbo porshes top out 200+ so i would'nt even bother racing one.... unless you have some major ****. including a custom built tranny with modded gear ratios and a more narrow final drive. and as for that dude that hit 185 in his srt-4 how much did the new speedo cost that reigsters past 160?

Old 10-20-2006, 04:03 PM
StupidSRTGuy

You want a story. Heres one......So there I was with my 78 Malibu Landau Classic, baby blue with white leather interior, 454 under the hood with a 572 blower and 3.73 gears on a 12 bolt posi trac rear end. The hearst shifter made the 4 speed shift so much nicer and the white walls were gleaming and the slicks were nice and sticky in the tubbed out rear end. That day at the track I was running high octane fuel with a 100 shot of nos and sweating out water as I was drinking it. Finally it was my turn to hit the 1/4 mile strip and to my luck I was only up against a done up Iroc-Z thinking nothing of it. The light turns green and I slammed it to the floor bringing my front end up 3 ft off the ground and bending the wheelie bars. Shifted into second never once touched the ground and couldnt see a damn thing in front of me. Finally hitting the ground when i shifted to third, hit the NOS shifted to fourth and rolled the car 4 times completely destroying the frame, the body, the engine and unfortunately the IROC Z that when I went in his lane from rolling couldnt stop and hit the side of my car at 126 MPH crushing in my passenger side so far that that the passenger side door hit my femur and broke it. Not only did i break nearly every bone on the right side of my body but as well had the passenger side door lock bar stuck 5 inches into my right side pearcing my appendix. After 30 minutes of sitting in my car which suprisingly didnt catch fire nor explode from the remaining NOS tank was evacuated from the vehicle and transported to the hospital with an IV and a blood tranfusion bag. I made a miraculous recovery in a month and a half, and 6 months physical therapy after all casts removed. To this day because of that wreck I fear nothing other than spiders and find an SRT4 a piece of **** car compared to my Malibu. But with all things said, I know my cars and love my cars and the only thing i have ever wanted to do was go faster. Due to medical bills and how much I had invested in that car the only thing i could afford new was an SRT4 which I still owe more than what I bought it for $20,900 cause of interest. But I can still afford aftermarket parts which is stupid cause for as much money as I put into the car already I could have paid it off. Included in these upgrades are a modified tranny with Stage 3 clutch, an aftermarket speedo gear, a digital speedo that can read as high as 999 MPH, full turbo back exhaust, perrin fuel system with an AGP fuel return line kit with regulator,255 fuel pump, 650 inj., AGP race FMIC, Apexi AFC, Hallman in car man boost control that sits at 18 PSI due to stock turbo which is leaving soon for a gt35r kit, Stage 3 crower cams, Eagle rods and wiseco pistons, aftermarket valves. Full AGP IC piping and hot pipe with HKS BOV, AGP WGA, Full afterket head stud kit, aftermarket transaxles, hotchkiss sway bars fr and rr, rear strut brace, power chip that adds 800rpm till my redline, autogauge tach with shift and knock light, perrin short throw shifter and a few other things I cant think of now. When I get a digital camera I will show you up to date pics and will let yall now how im doing after I get the turbo and ems. But untill then, I coul dcare a less what anyone believes or says. I have spent 17,000 ish in aftermarket **** for my car. I am trying to do what most people want to do but cant afford. I live paycheck to paycheck and run myself into debt cause of this car which has caused me more hassles than joys. Sorry you dont like me, believe me or whatever but it aint my loss. And as far as im concerned I wont be back cause they only way yall believe **** is if there is a picture or im in a mag. Well sorry i have other things to do with my time and money then go buy a damn camera or TRY to call a mag up about my car. My dad and I do all our own work in a garage in ohio. So peace out and laugh some more about the story. Happy Halloween, merry X-mas, Happy new Years and howeever many more holidays there are before I even come back to this site.
Adam

Old 10-20-2006, 04:17 PM
GPtuner

I personaly dont doubt for a second that with mild work, you could pull from a Boxter-S, but the S will eventually gain on you...dont even think of trying to run with a Carrera-S or anything higher either, those cars dont start showing you what they can REALLY do until after 150mph its just the way they gear there cars and how they make there power.....

Look your probably just some punk kid and this is your first car...dont worry, when anyone gets there first car they think its the fastest thing ever its pretty funny that you made up some half cocked theory of a story stating that your fuel rail poped off...thats the lamest one i've \...well not THE lamest, but definately lame ive honestly NEVER heard of something like that happening...ever

YO HE WAS SHOOTING FIRE OUT HIS EXAUST???!!! WERD YO, I BET HE SPRAYED A 300 SHOT OF NAWSSSSSSS AND YOU STILL SMOKED HIM WITH A BLOWN FUEL RAIL FO SHIZZLE das wassup

aww dont leave, this site is nothing without you!!!! we'll miss you lots................oh by the way i found a pic of your car

[IMG]local://upfiles/47104/FBF761509CBC42E59F1E8C2EDA750EDB.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Porsches cant take us!