Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

new turbo from agp

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 04:20 PM
Valo2170
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: new turbo from agp

lololol ok look i am not trying to be a dick but i guess i will kinda have to. are you telling me agp turbo is lying ? i have had my car for 3 years now and when i had the stock turbo and i would get fuel cut and a code for over boost! hmmm what would make this any different? look i know you have a srt-4 and you know about cars but you dont make or design the turbos like agp do you? i really am just going to get a wb now so i can prove there is nothing wrong. and are you trying to tell me 300hp is bad for are cars?LOLOLOL or that are cars cant handle that much on the stock fuel system. sorry but i got news for you thats when the stock system gives out (look it up if you dont belive me) and i told you go to agp site it says it there. i have asked over 70 people that have srt-4s sense i have had my car and they all say the same thing.(if you have stock fuel mods and ecu there is no sense in geting a wide band.) if something was going to go wrong i think it would of happend by now. i mean it has been on there for a month now LOLOLOLOL. ben is his name call there and look it up if you think i am liying. omg instead of saying hey good job on installing it your self and everything , all you had to say were negative things. but whatever have a nice day psi dick.

Old 03-15-2007, 04:51 PM
redevil
All Star

lmao...dude relax!!!the head smack was because of your comment about the wideband.And she's right.There is no such thing as "no wideband while running stock".Widebands are always helpful, stock or no stock.I got a friend with stock system and piggyback...oh and a wideband.His car is tuned at 20 psi and holds 17(sometimes 18) to redline.And his a/f ratio is perfect.I got stock fuel system and I got my wastegate at 20 psi and holds 15 to redline, and my a/f ratios are not that good.And she did congratulate you, and if you are gonna get pissed of about a comment then dont post here.[sm=boosign.gif]

Old 03-15-2007, 04:51 PM
PSI Chick
Champion

i've really tried to be nice to you through all the stupid stuff that you've said and done on here, but i've about had enough.

if you're really that retarded that you think the ecu isn't going to "let" you screw your car up then go ahead and test that theory. come back and tell us how that goes. bookmark the engine rebuild kit while you're at it.

i also never said anything about 300hp being too much for the car to handle. i said that agp cannot pre-set your wga so that you have 300hp. it's impossible for them to do. 12psi is not equal on all cars, it just doesn't work that way. and if you really think you made 312 hp on 12psi on a stock fuel system on pump gastell your dyno operator to stop lying to you and putting way too large of a correction factor on the sheet.

no i don't build turbos, and i never claimed that i did. you think that because agp can sell a turbo kit that THEY DID NOT DESIGN OR BUILD that makes them know everything? you think that just because it's on their website that means it's gospel? i know ben personally. i'll call him up right now if i want to. that's not the point. the point is that you are potentially damaging your car and you have put all your trust in what a turbo company and these "70 people" have told you (and if those 70 people were from srtforums it doesn't surprise me that they give you stupid advice).

and yes you're right, you don't really need a wideband on a stock car. but then again, you're not quite stock are you? throwing on a 50 trim and claiming to be stock is about a accurate as a tc claiming it can beat a porshe. it ain't gonna happen.

why should i congradulate you on putting on a 50 trim? you said nothing about doing it yourself, and all you did was the turbo and manifold. no fuel, no tuning, nothing. it's not very hard to pull a turbo and manifold and swap it. if you weresoldering in injectors and fuel controllers then i'd be impressed.but good job on the install since you seem to need to reassurance.

Old 03-15-2007, 04:56 PM
redevil
All Star

lmfao!![sm=owned.gif]....he just needed you to pat him in the head and tell him what a good boy he is for tightening a few bolts and clamps

Old 03-15-2007, 05:07 PM
Valo2170

lololo ok red and psi dick. im sorry but when it comes to agp turbo that was in the new MOd mag and a little skank that paid 3500 for a pos turbo that only puts out 300hp, i think i am going to not listen to you. and red i am sorry but there is a little more then some bolts lolol you guys are to cute. now get the **** of my post .... and you stupid bitch they did design it lolololo go to agp web site nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and ****ing read what it says losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and i dont think you did urs your self cause there is a little more then that to a new kit. so **** my we we lolollolo

Old 03-15-2007, 05:16 PM
Valo2170

i said my fuel system was stock kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkklwenh giofgnhiosdghsodghoighasioghaioufharwe yoju6k opk iowsjh wieotjw*

Old 03-15-2007, 05:18 PM
Valo2170

sgregeggrgg

Old 03-15-2007, 05:20 PM
redevil
All Star

dude grow up, and Im sorry...didnt know this was a private thread....I kinda feel sorry for people like you that post something up hoping that everyone agrees with what you think, and when you dont get what you want the only way out is by insulting and being an ***...but nuff said bro...good luck with that "12 psi spring" lmao....you're gonna need it

Old 03-15-2007, 10:53 PM
aalva79
Professional

Pretty sad that Valo2170 wanted everyone to jock one of the most common upgrades , yet he did not want to listen to smart advice from PSI chick, but i guess thats what happens when you buy a teen an srt-4. they think their king of the world.

oh yea and then they start spitting out a bunch of cuss words to try to make up for the lack of intelligence.

learn to take advice and constructive crticism junior

Old 03-16-2007, 09:22 AM
redevil
All Star

i wouldnt even bother giving him advice aalva....these arethe kind of srt owners that give us a bad rep.I'm 19 and trust me, i know when to shut up and listen

Quick Reply: new turbo from agp