Neon SRT-4 Dodge Neon SRT-4 is the pocket rocket that took the import scene and turned it upside down.

new turbo from agp

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 07:00 PM
Valo2170
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: new turbo from agp

whats funny is that you are saying your friend had a bigger turbo and he had the stock fuel system and i dont here anyone fk dising on him no do i.!!!? see there are people out there with the stock fuel system that have a big turbo and keeps it on low boost and is fine. but know you dont even see what you said do you? talking **** to me but you just said your friend has the stock system and i didnt here psi ck or anyone else talk **** about him. it seems like you guys just want to be a *** so whatever.

Old 03-16-2007, 07:20 PM
aalva79
Professional

VALO your turbo sucks *****.

that is all

lmao

Old 03-16-2007, 07:56 PM
flameredsrt
Veteran

ORIGINAL: Valo2170

whats funny is that you are saying your friend had a bigger turbo and he had the stock fuel system and i dont here anyone fk dising on him no do i.!!!? see there are people out there with the stock fuel system that have a big turbo and keeps it on low boost and is fine. but know you dont even see what you said do you? talking **** to me but you just said your friend has the stock system and i didnt here psi ck or anyone else talk **** about him. it seems like you guys just want to be a *** so whatever.
I guess what you didn't see in the post was that he has a SAFC on it and a wideband to watch his afr's,plus he knows what he is doing rather than just listening to what someone else told him.So you put down 278hp on the stock turbo,you take off the turbo and your down to about 150hp and than you bolt another one up,do the math!I never said it wont run or it cant handle it.The thing that you need to worry about is it going lean and frying pistons,but you cant tell whatyour afr's are cause you dont have a Wideband.Now do you understand????

Old 03-16-2007, 08:57 PM
Aceburner
Veteran

I'm not getting into this argument to take sides but... this is stupid! Let him fry his motor if that's going to happen. If the set-up works for him then great. AGP Turbo's being good, yeah I hear a lot of good things about them but most of the people who run them have Widebands. I personally would suggest everyone who changes air flow and boost on their car have a Wideband IMO. It should be one of the top mods. Anyway arguing ain't gon solve anything, he's set on his idea and it works for him. Case closed. If he doesn't want to take the sound advice... fine, he doesn't have too but it will be a whole different ball game when/if he posts about problems and by that time it may be too late. What I'm saying is he has his opinion and other people have theirs. If he's satisfied then there's nothing to say, other than give suggestions. We should be talking about cars not arguing over them.

Old 03-16-2007, 09:16 PM
05SRTStage3
Professional

I agree with you why are people arguing over this. Valo you my BOY are an idiot. You will blow up your car. And the mopar turbo upgrades are an excellent addition to this car. I believe in them because I have a Stage 3 kit. And I love it. A friend of mine has essentially done the same thing that you have done and he doesn't have a WB and if you want to ask him he always tells me that his car never runs correctly it sounds like crap. And by the way PSI Chick is one of the most knowledgable people in this website. There are plenty of websites that tell you that you have won 50 million dollars but that doesn't make it true. People will tell you anything to get your money. So what AGP says may not necessarilly be the truth. And we all think that you are spoiled little teenager that you are driving mommy and daddys car. Noone says lolololol as much as you do only little kids say that. And if you try to tell them anything they do exactly what you did start using foul language and screaming just like you. My friends car that I mentioned earlier is on the verge of needing to be re-built he is afraid to even drive it because of the damage he may cause to it.Just my 2 cents on this whole situation.

Old 03-17-2007, 10:52 AM
redevil
All Star

funny thing is no1 here gave him advice.He posted and we all congratulated him.And then psichick made a small little comment about him running without wideband and he went nuts!but oh well...I guess there is no point on keeping this up...let him go his way with his 12psi spring at 300whp and hopefully his motor will hold...good luck bud

Old 03-17-2007, 11:12 AM
Valo2170

ololllolololololololololololololololloolollollolol olollllllllllllll no problem yet lolololololololol and who the **** do you think your calling a lying ???? it is at 300whp cause 12psi is not the same in all turbos *******. 12psi in a stock srt-4 turbo is different then 12psi in a big turbo .lolololololololllolol look it up if you dont belive me and your right it is mommmysssss car lollolollo

Old 03-17-2007, 11:15 AM
Valo2170

yea thats right 278 and now on low boost with another turbo 300whp. and your point is??? go to street fire and look up my videos of it geting dyno *******. omg i think i am going to go asked my mommy for money for a wb. thanks for telling me about it i have never herd about one be4.

Old 03-17-2007, 11:17 AM
Valo2170

my mommy says i dont have to listen to you cause she will buy me another car if i mess this one up.

Old 03-17-2007, 11:19 AM
Valo2170

you dont need a wb if your fk stock fuel mods and your at 300whp cause thats when the injectors max out. now do you understand baby girl?? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL i am not over boosting, not pushing my car nothing.....

Quick Reply: new turbo from agp