New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Newbie but longtime mopar man!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2004, 05:20 AM
BIGMOPAR
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie but longtime mopar man!

Hey all thought i came across this site by accident and it looks awesome! anyway im 24 6'8 215 lbs (so there's where the BIGMOPAR comes from!) anyway my grandfather opened a Dodge Chrysler Plymouth dealership back in the 60's and closed in the early 90's so i have Mopar in my Blood my Dad and Grandfather told me war stories of Superbirds and Cudas and other assorted Muscle Mopars! I have owned a couple GM's and one Ford But they were trash! (Camaro's and a Mustang!)I Have went to college at IVY TECH state college and have a Double major in Automotive Technology and Autobody repair, I own a Heavily modded 1971 Dodge Challenger with a Built 440 (with a Keisler 5-speed coming in a few months!) Too much money spent on that car and it's not even finished! and working on a 1974 Charger also it's a original Black on Black 360 car and im swapping a freshly built 360 in right now and have the 727 tore down as well! Ive had other's as well i sold my Hemi-orange 1974 Duster last summer (should have kept it!) and my daily driver is a 97 318 Dakota ext. cab Black with Hemi-orange Tribal pattern around bottom with a belltech 3/4 drop (next summer it's gettin bagged! and 20's!) anyway thought id let you all know a little about myself! (if there are any single mopar lovin ladies out there as well id love to meet ya!) Im always happy to answer questions and always love to learn as well! so nice to meet all of ya!

Old 09-25-2004, 10:33 PM
ViperGTS
Banned
Default RE:Coo!

Welcome to the Site BigMopar!

Hey all thought i came across this site by accident
Thats how I found the site too! [&:] Luckily it was in the early stages of its member numbers so I wouldnt be behind in post #'s too. lol

-Matt-

Old 09-27-2004, 02:50 PM
millenniumdna
All Star
Default RE: RE:Coo!

Thats quite a rap sheet. Welcome to the site!

Old 09-29-2004, 03:16 AM
Fiddle Player
Champion
Default RE: Newbie but longtime mopar man!

Greets and welcome to the DF! Interesting description there! Hope to see some pics of your vehicle soon!

Karen

Old 09-29-2004, 10:22 AM
Vader
Champion

Impressive, welcome to the site, enjoy your stay.

Old 09-29-2004, 02:23 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WELCOME!! It's great to have you here!! I SO need pictures of those vehicles... so hop to it. LOL!! Just kidding, but don't deprive us too long. Where do you live? I'm in Michigan.

~Amanda

Quick Reply: Newbie but longtime mopar man!