New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New SRT-4 In Missouri

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2005, 03:37 AM
BGDSRT4
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New SRT-4 In Missouri

New to the board and wanted to say hey to everyone here. I am so glad to be back into the scene, after a long time away from performance vehicles. I just picked up a 2004 Electric Blue SRT-4 and it has quickly become a part of my family. I have been visiting both this board as well as the SRT Owners Board and have become much better acquanted with the incredible potential of this awesome piece of machinery. I have only just begun this SRT-4's transformation and can't wait for Spring and getting to know other SRT-4 owners in my area and throughout the country. Car currently Stage 1, Mopar BOV, STS, OCC with many other goodies in the near future. I am most likely older than the average SRT-4 owner but am looking forward to learning from both young and old and sharing what I can, where I can. Thanks for all the great info!

Old 01-10-2005, 04:09 AM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: New SRT-4 In Missouri

WELCOME!! Thanks for signing up!! I hope you visit and post often.

~Amanda

Old 01-10-2005, 01:11 PM
LilMzRam
Record Breaker

Howdy new person!

Old 01-10-2005, 06:49 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Happy to have another SRT-4 owner at DF!!! Don't worry about the age factor, there are several of us over 40 here (in my case, over 50!) who enjoy driving the SRT-4!

Old 01-10-2005, 09:43 PM
Fiddle Player
Champion

Howdy and welcome the DF! SRT-4's are cooool

Old 01-10-2005, 10:21 PM
turbeaux kid
Professional

yeah im like you man ready to get to work on it as soon as i get back home to it.... my car is 7000 miles away!!!!!!

Old 01-11-2005, 02:33 AM
BGDSRT4

Hey, thanks everybody for the warm welcome, I sure appreciated it and am looking forward to getting know everyone.

Old 01-11-2005, 02:48 AM
BGDSRT4

Dusty, thanks for the age reassurance, age is just a state of mind anyhow. I am really excited about my SRT-4, especially with all the parts availability and performance upgrades that can be done. Still evaluating the options and benefits associated with those options. When I get closer to making my decisions, I will run them by you and the rest of the forum and see what you think? It's always good to get the opinions of existing owners and real-life reviews, not all the marketing hype. Take it easy!

Old 01-11-2005, 02:58 AM
BGDSRT4

I know exactly what you mean N_O, it has been quite awhile since I have had a performance vehicle in my garage! Now that I finally have the one I have been looking for, I just want to do everything at once but I know that it takes time and due diligence to find just the right mix of equipment to make it come alive! I am excited for you and your SRT-4, you will have to keep me up to date on everything you plan on doing to her, when you get back. That time will come before you know it and then it's go time! Until then, stay safe.

Dan

Old 01-11-2005, 03:11 AM
BGDSRT4

Thanks Redneck Ram, I think the SRT-4 is very cool as well and hope to make it even better with the help of others. I noticed you are into weight training and violin, that's great. Do you play for fun only or do you play for others as well? Have a good one.

Quick Reply: New SRT-4 In Missouri