New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Nitro SXT 2,8 CRD fuel feed system

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 03:37 AM
horianov
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitro SXT 2,8 CRD fuel feed system

Dear all,

I have buy a Nitro SXT 2,8 CRD in 4 July 2008, beginning with second day I have got some noise inside of the car and some vibrations at the wheel and pedals. This is taking at beginning 30min after that more. I was at service between 7 July and 8 august in every week for 7 times. The diagnostic was one pipe from fuel feed system it is in a wrong position, after that was fuel filter, then fuel pomp, after that they change the pipe. Every time they say you can drive safely do not worry, but in my hart I have a bad feeling. Finally I was happy with my nitro without any noise and vibrations, but in December 6 when I drive around 1000km, on the way back to home I have remark that average consumption have grow dramatically. The problem was the same pipe that was cut, in engine area, by the same vibration that comes back in this trip only when I accelerate.
If is anybody here who can help me or to advice about what is happened in your country in same situations I will be happy. Here in Romania are some Nitro SXT CRD but nobody have the same problem. Honestly I'm afraid to drive this car again and I want to change the car or to get many back.

Many thanks.

I can not post in other area this thread

Old 01-31-2009, 12:10 AM
RaidersGirl
Rookie

Welcome!

Old 02-02-2009, 10:14 AM
horianov
Default hi

many thanks