New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Reintroducing Ourselves - Now as a Site Sponsor

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 11:22 PM
ShirtaDay.com
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reintroducing Ourselves - Now as a Site Sponsor

Hello y'all! We've personally been members for quite some time and now we're proud to finally bring to you DodgeForum.com t-shirts:

http://www.shirtaday.com/dodgeforum.php

Here's how it works:
You can select any t-shirt color you'd like, but the design colors will not change, so please choose wisely. Black is our recommendation. White also looks good. Light grey is not your best choice, but it's all your call. We even have a tool to let you see what it will look like on each shirt color.

You can also select the type of shirt you'd like this printed on. Our standard t-shirts are Hanes Tagless 6.1oz tees. They're nice quality. We also have Beefy Tees, Womens' cut, Babydolls, etc. Of course we also let you choose your size.

We will collect orders for 2 - 3 weeks (exact timing depends on the pace of orders). As more orders are received, the refund amount will continue to grow. Once we close the ability to place new orders, the refund amount at the end will be refunded to EVERYONE. So, the more shirts you order and the more shirts other members order, the more everyone SAVES! (The refund issued is the same if you were the first or the last to order) So let people on the forum know to come and buy a shirt...

If you want a polo, hat, jacket and like embroidery, then we also have embroidered goods:

http://www.shirtaday.com/dodge.php

We love the Dri-Fit like Harriton Polytech polos the most and we also love the FlexFit hats. We hope y'all do as well.

I'm the owner of ShirtaDay.com and I'm on my 3rd Ram since 2005, so I'm a real Dodge guy. I even had a 2005 Crossfire for awhile. Anyways, if y'all have any questions, just feel free to ask.

Old 03-26-2009, 07:43 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

welcome aboard again!

how was the crossfire?

Old 03-26-2009, 11:02 AM
ShirtaDay.com
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BadStratRT
welcome aboard again!

how was the crossfire?
Thanks.

I enjoyed the Crossfire overall. When the wife and I got engaged and moved in we realized that we didn't need 2 black convertibles (Crossfire & Mustang) and since mine was a secondary vehicle, mine had to go. I used to drive it through the Hill Country all of the time and loved it, but it had a tiny trunk, the interior was a little cheap and the oil changes were a bit pricey. If I were to get one again, I'd definitely get the SRT-6 this time.

Old 03-26-2009, 11:05 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Glad you're a sponsor!

Quick Reply: Reintroducing Ourselves - Now as a Site Sponsor