New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New guy from Ill/NWI

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 12:51 PM
Crash(SMR)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy from Ill/NWI

Hey everyone my names sean (or crash your choice) and im from Lansing, Il. Its near the Indiana border. Anyway i am the new owner of a 1996 Ram 5.9 R/T Indy 500 Pace Care Edition. : ) Its quite a story as to how i go the truck. I had a Built 1993 Mustang Gt and my buddy was going to buy it. Anyway it ended up his friend that drove him wanted to drive the car. Long story short i eneded up with a bad *** truck and he got a fast *** mustang that was an eye sore!

The truck has a 4 6 drop with some sick rims. A CAI and a cat back. The truck blue with white stripes. It had a green hood and fender. Now it has a flat black hood and im going to paint match so i can do the fender blue. Ill post pics later tonight.

Oh where would be a good starting point for building this thing up? Or where can i find some info on this truck? Thanks everyone!

Old 04-27-2009, 11:13 AM
xfeejayx
3rd gen Ram, Newbies
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey, welcome to DF! sounds like you got a new toy to play with. get those pics up.