New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2004, 09:59 PM
PurpleM3Pursuit
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default newbie

whtas up guys.. i just wanted to tell you how bad *** the neon SRT-4 is.. i just rode in one about 30 minutes ago with a friend and it was rediculously fast.. i have the utmost respect for that car.. i was alittle skeptical at first.. but i have to say.. the thing moves.. im pretty sure im in for a long day when me and him run.. so anyways.. u may see me floating around here.. hopefully i can get to know a few of you and study what u do to the car.. im a car lover like everyone else.. and im not a troll either.. hehe.. anyways.. bad *** cars.. would love to see them in different colors and some mods if its not a burden... thanks guys

Old 02-10-2004, 10:11 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: newbie

WELCOME TO DF!! The SRT is outstanding... although I don't have one and haven't ridden in one yet, The video's I've seen and things I've heard, I want one BAD! LOL! Nice car you have there!!

~Amanda

Old 02-10-2004, 10:18 PM
PurpleM3Pursuit

thanks for the compliment.. ya i was definitly surprised at their performance.. definitly a car worth while.. no ?.. boost rules...

Old 02-10-2004, 10:39 PM
PurpleM3Pursuit

any pics? anyone?

Old 02-11-2004, 10:37 AM
Vader
Champion

What year is your M3 ?? I love the feel of RWD power. Nice car and welcome to the site.

Old 02-11-2004, 11:53 AM
PurpleM3Pursuit

its a 99.. thanks for the warm welcome oh yeah.. and yes its the original color (everyone asks me that for some reason).. rwd is alot more fun.. but when u can get serious power out of a fwd or awd i would take it all day..

Old 02-11-2004, 09:53 PM
vHiEpMeIr
Record Breaker

Welcome and nice car. My favorite thing about RWD is the ability to do dougnuts. It sucks in the rain and snow though.

Old 02-12-2004, 11:44 AM
PurpleM3Pursuit

thanks.. im not really into the donuts and stuff like that.. i did drag it one time.. i think it was bone stock then.. ran a 13.98 at 98.9 mph.. i was happy.. but the 60' was something like 2.2 or so.. so not very good.. i really like to drive the car through the twisties.. thats why i bought it.. i always read how great they handled.. an dhtere is no ? that i am not disappointed.. in the snow its in the garage, in the rain its not as bad as u think.. course i think the GS-D3's are helpin too.. great tires.. i highly recommend them

Quick Reply: newbie