New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

In love with new ride

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2005, 06:25 AM
blackbullet
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In love with new ride

I just got a great deal on a new left over Ram SRT-10. Although I was hesitant to lay down that much bread on a vehicle, I can truly say it is awesome and a joy to drive. Every time I get behind the wheel I have a big old smile on my face. I am amazed at how smooth the power of this beast is delivered and how great this vehicle handles. I want to thank the boys at Dodge for producing a truly incredible vehicle. I am going to call the dealer that sold it to me last Friday and thank him for such an opportunity. If you can swing the payments, this vehicle is certainly worth it. You'll have no regrets. I knew I was in trouble? when I was reaching for the clutch with my left foot after test driving this amazing truck. The test drive is no real indicator though. Once you get the truck and take it for a drive of some length do you really realize what you have. I was wondering what kind of radar/laser protection other owners are using. It's impossible to keep this thing within the speed limit.

Old 04-04-2005, 06:31 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: In love with new ride

ORIGINAL: blackbullet
I was wondering what kind of radar/laser protection other owners are using. It's impossible to keep this thing within the speed limit.
AMEN TO THAT!

Congrats on your new SRT-10. I loves those and hope I get one some day. Hope you continue to love your new Dodge.

Old 04-04-2005, 05:04 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

If your local PD is using "instant on" radar, the best radar detector in the world will only go off AFTER you've been clocked.

Enjoy your SRT-10 and welcome!!!

Old 04-05-2005, 04:15 AM
casper
Legend

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy the srt-10!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-05-2005, 10:03 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

Best production truck in the world! I hope you enjoy your 500hp beast. Welcome to Dodgeforum!

-Matt-

Old 04-17-2005, 02:57 AM
HEMI 7
Amateur

I know what you mean I test drove one I felt my kidneys going out threw my back UNREAL VEHICLE Good Luck and DRIVE SAFE

Old 04-17-2005, 07:06 AM
CousinLk

I'm happy for ya, I know what you are feeling cause I went from a Ford F150 6cyl also had a clutch, to a Dodge Ram 1500 QC 5.9L V8 SRT, and the best part of my day is driving to and from work...., I get a rush twice a day every day....lol

Congrats!!!!!!

Old 04-18-2005, 03:16 AM
Hemi Justin

Very cool. I just bought my first Dodge truck a couple of weeks ago and also fell in love instantly.Mine is a 05 ram 2wd quad cab with the 5.7 Ltr Hemi.The power and torque in mine is incredible I can just imagen what the extra 155 hp is like.

Quick Reply: In love with new ride