New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hello all...

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2009, 09:19 PM
TransVanNick
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello all...

Hey everyone.
I just stumbled on this forum while browsing for Van parts for my 79 Sportsman Transvan Rv. Anyways, I currently travel back and forth from Tampa Florida, to the New Haven area of Ct. Both are my homes, as well as a few other places i don't frequent quite as much. I was born and raised in Ct. I've been Wrenching for years, as well as been heavily involved in the trucking industry. Everything from driving, to all the office work, sales, the whole deal. A couple of years ago I accepted a nice offer from Fed-Ex, and sold my rather large company to them.
Now, all I mostly do is play. I've updated all of my ASE Certifications, and am a certified, Master Tech. I do some work in a friend of mines repair shop, and work on my hobbies. I have a nice collection vehicles, two boats,1 large, and 1 small. I have a host of exotic vehicles, ranging from a 1970 Yenko Nova, to newer and older Mercedes of all types, and an 89 Countach. Sorry, but Mercedes is my car of choice, for day to day use, and almost everything else.I just snatched up this 1979 Dodge Sportsman Trans-Van, for a song, this past July. Since purchase, I've camped in Cape-Cod, and a few places in Ct with it. I would love to use it more. It needs a lot of work, but I've been having some difficulty finding some parts for it. Enter Dodge forum. Maybe some of you can help me get the parts I need to get her back into perfect order, and we can all talk cars or whatever else comes to mind. I don't talk religeon, I'm an Atheist to the most extreme, so don't be insulted if I don't talk religeon. Thanks everyone.

Old 10-10-2009, 10:59 PM
OklaHemi
Champion

welcome nick. sounds like you have a lot of fun.see ya around

Old 10-10-2009, 11:09 PM
TransVanNick
Default Thanks Your truck is nice.

Hey, I love your truck. I was beginning to think I was the only one logged in here in the forum. I noticed there aren't too many people here with vans like mine tough. everyone seems to have a lot more modern trucks & passenger cars.

Old 10-11-2009, 09:37 AM
1969CoronetR/T
vaffanculo
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

WElcoem to the site. I would love to see a photo of the Yenko,
FF

Old 10-13-2009, 12:25 AM
pintu

Hello everybody,

I am new here I am feel very lucky to join with nice community.

Quick Reply: Hello all...