New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Newbie Durango Owner

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2005, 09:38 PM
Durango Dawn
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Newbie Durango Owner

Thanks guitar! Love the nic by the way

I'm going to have an alarm system put in now...although they said what I wanted was illegal! I wanted something that would shock the sh** out of someone and bang their head against the hood. I didn't think that was too much to ask

I live in a pretty quiet townhouse community where everyone leaves their cars out, from talking to the neighbors that have lived here for years this is the first time something like this has happened. I've learned my lesson, the hard way!

Old 06-03-2005, 09:58 PM
daei

It's no real surprise, it's a one-of-a-kind Durango, the person who broke in really knew his cars. Not justifying what he did, but just stating that Durangos are pretty good.

Old 06-03-2005, 10:08 PM
Durango Dawn

I know daei! But they sure as heck didn't mess with the brand new Mustang sitting a couple houses down

Old 06-04-2005, 03:49 AM
henry75
Veteran

it is because they wanted something they could DRIVE away in...i own a Durango as well I LOVE IT...enjoy yours...2 hours north of Dallas....your near the OKIE border. If up 35 that would place you maybe just about Denton?

Old 06-04-2005, 03:51 PM
Durango Dawn

I'm around 20 miles from the OK border, Wichita Falls, TX. I'm sure you've probably never heard of it. We're famous for the 1979 Terrible Tuesday Tornado, Sheppard AFB and the Hotter 'n Hell Hundred Bike Race. OH and how could I forget the former home of the Dallas Cowboys Training Camp!

[IMG]local://upfiles/16535/CA59F360293F42A796F6BD9E11DB5B11.gif[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Newbie Durango Owner