New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New Member needs HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 10:56 PM
Hockeyjohn
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member needs HELP!

I live in Canada, near Toronto and my son has spent the last 4 years playing hockey at MSU in Lansing MI, now playing in Kalamazoo MI. He borrowed my 2005 Magnum RT in July, loved it, so he kept it! I was so happy he finally likes the right kind of cars, I let him keep it!
The car has a slow rad drip that can cause temp probs if not watched, then no heat sometimes, and obviously the place in kalamazoo I took it left air in system, and had no idea whether it needed a new rad, new thermostat!? All Dodge dealers were pulled from Kzoo re bailout, so I'm helpless.
Where should my son and I take Maggie in Kzoo, or E Lancing/Lancing to get a proper diagnosis of problems, pro fix, fair price! Help! (Carless now so search for SRT8 begins).

Old 12-08-2010, 12:50 AM
Midnight Runner
Champion

Welcome to the forum. I can't help you on were to take it, i'm from florida. good luck.

Old 12-08-2010, 02:36 PM
1969CoronetR/T
vaffanculo
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the site. Check out the regional section,
FF

Old 12-08-2010, 02:46 PM
TUFF977

Welcome to the site and no clue here as to where to take your rig sorry to hear about any of the dealerships closing down (when its a dodge dealership) I will talk around about the radiator problem though no promises.

Quick Reply: New Member needs HELP!