New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2009, 11:56 AM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Caliber08
First time on any forum. Looking to hear from folks who drive Ram 1500's with the 4.7. The year of the Ram is 2008. The better half drives 2008 Caliber R/T with 2.4L. Hoping to find info for mods to engine on the Ram and if any one pulls a travel trailer with their truck.
Welcome to DF Caliber! The 4.7L is good engine, its what my Dakota has. Check out the 3rd Gen Ram Section for some info on your Ram, and dont be afraid to check out the Caliber Section.

Originally Posted by DragonOfMadness
Yup,I'm a newbie to this forum and my pic is my favorite dodge I've owned so far my 04 hemi.I just bought a lil old 99 durango fixer upper. So I guess i'll be pickin the durango gear heads in the forum for tips etc.
Welcome to Df Dragon! The Hemi has a huge following for sure! Especially in the Ram section, As for your Durango, check out the 1st Gen Durango Section for some good info and good ppl! Some guys have done alot to their 1st Gen Durangos. Enjoy

Originally Posted by 718 hemi
hey guys whats up?not to much here other than i just thought i'd introduce myself.so anyways i just ordered a 09 ram quad cab and it should be here in a couple of weeks.if and when it gets here i'll be sure to post some pics.
Welcome to DF 718 Hemi! Sounds like an awesome truck you have coming your way! Check out the 4th Gen Ram Section, introduce yourself there as well

Originally Posted by Blackrider77
Well hello not new to the forums scene however new to this one. I am planning on tuning old reliable into something more. She is a 1983 Dodge D150 and my profile pic and is currently used to help a friend out on his Sunday paper route. She gets great gas mileage and has a slant six 225 four speed 2wd. Also wondering where I can find a map light for the dash section above the radio had one in my 82 4x4 and just cant seem to find one anymore. I need to sell an old RV as well that is on a 1978 Dodge M400 30' chassis with a 440bb. Do I need to subscribe in order to post for sale items on this board?
Here she is......
Attachment 2781
Not bad but needs TLC......
Welcome to DF Blackrider. Sounds like you have some awesome ideas and history. As for finding out about you radio question I would check out the Dodge Classics Section and ask in there. About your question about selling stuff, being a member is all you need to be and of course following the DF Rules paying special attention to Rule #5 and #7. To sell something just make a Thread in the DF Classified Section. Enjoy the site

Old 02-22-2009, 06:24 PM
88longbed
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i bought an 88 dakota last week after the transmission in my car took a crap. if it were summer i could ride my motorcycle, but the weather in pennsylvania is usually a bummer. here is my first truck:

Name:  CIMG1259.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  63.4 KB

today i replaced the power steering belt. i also tore out the driver's door panel so i can try to fix the lock that only unlocks with the key sometimes. waiting on a haynes manual so i can diagnose a few leaks.

Old 02-22-2009, 10:25 PM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator

Welcome to DF 88 Glad to see a fellow Pennsylvanian, even better someone so close to me Looks like a decent dakota ya have there! Check out the 1st Gen Dakota Section for some common FAQs, awesome rides, and a good group of guys.

On a side note, what kind of bike do you ride? I also ride.

Old 02-23-2009, 12:25 AM
Bill Oor

Hi, I'm Bill.. Just found this forum and wanted more info about my '05 Dodge Power Wagon, looking for any ideas to upgrade my Dodge!

Old 02-23-2009, 12:27 AM
HeritageOz
Cool Happy to be here!!

Looks like a cool place. Love my truck, 2001 Ram, I keep upgrading when possible. Looks like this is the place for information and tips.

Old 02-23-2009, 04:46 AM
BigJack

Hi guys.

Just found this forum and thought this might be a perfect place for my 07 Ram and me. Looking forward to participating in some interesting discussions.

Have a nice day.

Old 02-23-2009, 10:11 AM
88longbed

Originally Posted by lghtngblt02
Welcome to DF 88 Glad to see a fellow Pennsylvanian, even better someone so close to me Looks like a decent dakota ya have there! Check out the 1st Gen Dakota Section for some common FAQs, awesome rides, and a good group of guys.

On a side note, what kind of bike do you ride? I also ride.
hey neighbor...i found this dakota in marietta and got a plate put on it in elizabethtown.

my motorcycle is a 2004 suzuki v-strom 1000 pics here http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/l...ltramegaforce/

Old 02-23-2009, 02:29 PM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame
Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Welcome guy's.

Mmmmmmmmmm.........Power Wagon!

Old 02-23-2009, 04:57 PM
intrepid_one

I'm new here and don't know if this it the right place to post a message or not, but I'll give it a shot. I have a '97 Intrepid, and a '94 LeBaron. I'm looking for someone who might know something about the A604 transmission in the LeBaron. Having some problems with it and need some advice. Thanks. Jim

Old 02-23-2009, 06:01 PM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator

Originally Posted by intrepid_one
I'm new here and don't know if this it the right place to post a message or not, but I'll give it a shot. I have a '97 Intrepid, and a '94 LeBaron. I'm looking for someone who might know something about the A604 transmission in the LeBaron. Having some problems with it and need some advice. Thanks. Jim
Hey welcome to Df, you are in the right place for introducing yourself , its no big deal if you werent too For some info on your intrepid check out the 1st Gen Intrepid Section, as far as the Lebaron, maybe check out the Dodge Classics Section. If you cant find anything on the Lebaron, just a message back here and Ill ask another mod or admin for some help Hope this helps and enjoy

Quick Reply: If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself