New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2004, 07:24 PM
harcourtmudd
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: If Your A Newbie, Post And Int

Hello,

With all of the buzz about the upcoming Dodge Charger that I've been reading about, I decided to register with this forum. I see a lot of good information here and would like to take the opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Mike, I'm 22. I own a '71 Chrysler Newport 2 dr hardtop with the original 440 tnt. My dad bought it new all those years ago and in high school he and I fixed it up, got the motor rebuilt and some cosmetic stuff done. It's Viper Red and beautiful. I just started a new job and in a few years I would like to be the owner of a 2dr Charger (Challenger??) with the nastiest Hemi available inbetween the fenders (whatever that will be at the time). I love all things Mopar and am very impressed to see a girl that drives a Dodge Ram.

v/r,

Mike

Old 08-12-2004, 07:37 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome Mike!! Your Newport sounds phenominal, please post some pictures for us sometime so we can drool over it...

Welcome to the site!! Visit us often, so glad to have you here!! Where are you from?

~Amanda

Old 08-12-2004, 07:39 PM
harcourtmudd

I'm from Fairfax VA, close to DC. I'll scan in some pics of my car later tonight maybe and perhaps you could tell me how and where to post them

Old 08-12-2004, 08:37 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well, once they are scanned, they might be too big, if so, email them to me at DODGEGIRL19@aol.com and I'll resize them for you.

Anyway, once you have them ready to post, click POST REPLY and you'll see a place to "check" embed in post. Check it and then click the words and a box will open where you can upload up to 5 pics from your computer. Then click OK to upload and let it do it's thing. It'll say "Files Uploaded" and then click OK again and then post your reply and they'll be attached to the message.

If you have any trouble, just let me know.

~Amanda

Old 08-14-2004, 05:33 AM
2004 Hemi Quad
Professional

I guess I can call myself a newbie...bought my Black 04 Ram 1500 QC Laramie 4x4 Hemi in June of this year and I have only one thing to say...I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just received and installed my new Arrow Matrix Canopy and Iceburg Stainless steel nerf bars. My other items that I got installed were the Mopar mudflaps, rear wheel liners and 4" chrome exhaust tip. I am from Vancouver BC Canada

Old 08-14-2004, 06:48 AM
newtothemarket
Default need help finding info on this car

1963 Dodge 220
four door 383
big block motor with factory closed chamber heads supposedly a factory superstock motor
727 transmission
push button auto
origional interior
custom paint motor
fully rebuilt and trans
american daisy mags
car has done 36,000 miles
99 % as show and drag car in new zealand
wanting info about this car please contact me at nzjordan_townsend@hotmail.com if you may have any thing to help us with or any info about motor and/or car. have photos will post soon.

Old 08-14-2004, 11:26 AM
Fiddle Player
Champion

Greetings and welcome to the site Hemi Quad and newtothemarket! That is a great truck you have Hemi! I got mine the year the hemi came out but it's a 2001 model so I was pretty bummed I guess better luck for me in a year or two

I like that description of your dodge you gave us newtothemarket! Glad to have you 2 aboard with us!

Karen

Old 08-14-2004, 06:39 PM
sconover

Hi. I'm a newbie. Just bought a 2004 Dakota. Has anyone added a cat back exhaust, and if so, did it help or hinder the gas milage?

Old 08-26-2004, 10:49 PM
millenniumdna
All Star

Well hello. Im a little late on posting this but better late then never. Im 27 years old and like to chat hang out and learn. I joined this site because of the vast amount of help and polite people i found while browsing as a guest. I hope to learn alot while im here, help newer members as i grow in wisdom, and make alot more friends. Thanks for all the help and keep up the great work!

Old 08-27-2004, 12:34 AM
Vyse

I'm new. Hoooyaahh!

Quick Reply: If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself