New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2004, 03:13 AM
Fiddle Player
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: If Your A Newbie, Post And Int

A big Howdy and welcome to the site for all those who just posted under this topic. Glad to have y'all aboard![sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley20.gif]

Karen

Old 08-30-2004, 10:57 PM
rsp626

Hello all,

I'm a newbie to the board, just joined today. Learned of the site from a co-worker. My name is Shane and I'm 26 years of age and reside in MD. (Why is it I feel like I'm putting an add in the classifieds for dating) I'm a new Ram owner for all of 2 weeks and enjoying everytime I get behind the wheel. I hope to learn a lot from everyone here and to make some new friends.

Old 08-30-2004, 11:00 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Welcome to DF Shane!! No, this isn't a dating service but a good way to learn more about your vehicle!!! Enjoy the site and post some pic of your ride!!!!

Old 08-31-2004, 12:37 AM
dodgerider222
Rookie

Im kind of new. I'M looking at the srt-4 for my first car. Dusty, How did you get that pictures for your avatar. I tried to use a digital picture and it is too big.

Old 09-01-2004, 04:44 AM
Burning Silhouette

Hey guys you got a new member here from Nor Cal. Just thought I would drop a line and see what's up. If you wanna check out my dodge go to this site http://members.cardomain.com/ram15004x4. Hope to talk to you later

Old 09-01-2004, 11:35 AM
RWB01

Hello everyone, just found this forum by accident, I knew there had to be one out there for Dodge lovers somewhere. I own a 2004 Ram Hemi Sport (Red) and love it. Have never gotten more looks or turned more heads with any vehicle other than this one.

Old 09-01-2004, 11:37 AM
Fiddle Player
Champion

Welcome aboard! Glad you found us on accident. Got any pics to share with us of your mighty beast?

Karen

Old 09-01-2004, 07:02 PM
Burning Silhouette

I was just following up my post earlier, I was just letting you know to see my site just copy and paste it, trust me you'll wanna see the bedliner, best idea EVER!

Old 09-01-2004, 07:51 PM
SxTGrLy

hey everyone! im a newbie! my name is anne and im from richmond, va. im 21 yrs old. i just recently bought a 2004 electric blue neon sxt. ...and im lovin it. i used to have a 2002 cavalier, but ive always wanted a newer neon. i wanted the srt but i dont know how to drive stick shift and it was a bit out of my price range. i was planning on modding this car..but not anytime soon. so far i just have a amp n a 10" sub that i took out of my cavy. in the future im planning on getting tinted windows bw 20-35% all around, lowering it to atleast 1.5-2", and getting a better amp and sub(s). i just want to keep it simple.

Old 09-01-2004, 07:54 PM
LoNeWuLf
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: SxTGrLy

hey everyone! im a newbie! my name is anne and im from richmond, va. im 21 yrs old. i just recently bought a 2004 electric blue neon sxt. ...and im lovin it. i used to have a 2002 cavalier, but ive always wanted a newer neon. i wanted the srt but i dont know how to drive stick shift and it was a bit out of my price range. i was planning on modding this car..but not anytime soon. so far i just have a amp n a 10" sub that i took out of my cavy. in the future im planning on getting tinted windows bw 20-35% all around, lowering it to atleast 1.5-2", and getting a better amp and sub(s). i just want to keep it simple.
-drools-

awesome... too bad you dont know how to drive stick... that would be sweet...

oh

welcome

Quick Reply: If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself