New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 03:00 PM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Mopar330
I have been a Mopar fan as long as I can remember. First new Mopar was a 1973 340 Duster. Wish I still had it...over the years I have had numerous Mopars. Oldest was '50 pickup with 4-link rear, built 360 and auto trans. All steel body with tubbed box. Had '67 Chrysler Town&Country wagon 440-4 w/fact air, 74 Dart and currently drive a '64 Dodge 330 4-door with factory 4-speed, suregrip and 383 4-Barrel. All vehicles owned are Chrysler products.
Welcome to DF Mopar! Thats quite the collection of vehicles you have owned! Glad you joined! Enjoy!

Old 04-02-2009, 09:03 PM
scott386
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi....scott386 here,just joined.
My girlfriend and I have a 08 charger and a 07 magnum.
Name:  P2150150.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  92.4 KB
Name:  P2150151.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  88.6 KB

Old 04-02-2009, 11:10 PM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator

Welcome to DF Scott! Nice set of cars you and the gf have What motors do they have? Hope you enjoy the site man!

Old 04-03-2009, 01:12 AM
mrstubb
Talking hi

Hi! I have a 1999 Dodge Neon Sport 2.0L DOHC.
Having trouble after timing belt broke.

Old 04-03-2009, 01:13 AM
Straight truckin
Smile /newbie here

Hi folks ,,,Marc here from Pleasantville NJ ..Its close to atlantic City" it has its ups and downs but over all its koolthe town i live in is small but its nice .the beach is like 2 miles from my cribso i go to the beach alot .Me and the crew wax our trucks at the beach while we play the sounds and drink some cold 1"s and BBQ. Lots of time times we break out the tools" jacks " jack stands"and what ever else is needed at then beach.We"er just one big crew or should I say (NJ Squad)Anyway we"er just having fun at the beach"""""Just Chill"n

Old 04-03-2009, 04:13 AM
Dodgethenmygirl
Default Dodge Ram 1500 4.7 4x4

hey everyone I'm new to this whole thing! It looks fun and I'm looking for advice from everyone!

thanks everyone!

Old 04-03-2009, 08:25 AM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator

Originally Posted by mrstubb
Hi! I have a 1999 Dodge Neon Sport 2.0L DOHC.
Having trouble after timing belt broke.
Welcome to DF Mr Stubb! Have you checked out the 1st Gen Neon Section? Those guys in there may be able to help ya out. If ya have any questions go for it, and ask! Good Luck

Originally Posted by Straight truckin
Hi folks ,,,Marc here from Pleasantville NJ ..Its close to atlantic City" it has its ups and downs but over all its koolthe town i live in is small but its nice .the beach is like 2 miles from my cribso i go to the beach alot .Me and the crew wax our trucks at the beach while we play the sounds and drink some cold 1"s and BBQ. Lots of time times we break out the tools" jacks " jack stands"and what ever else is needed at then beach.We"er just one big crew or should I say (NJ Squad)Anyway we"er just having fun at the beach"""""Just Chill"n
Welcome to DF Straight! Sounds like a blast and the place to be! Lucky you Hope you enjoy the site just as much!

Originally Posted by Dodgethenmygirl
hey everyone I'm new to this whole thing! It looks fun and I'm looking for advice from everyone!

thanks everyone!
Welcome to DF Dodgethenmygirl! If you have any questions dont be afraid to ask! Ill help you the best I can or find someone who can!

Old 04-03-2009, 09:41 AM
dpuckett

Hi, Dan here. I'm a farrier in southeast MO & my fiancee works as a service writer in an automotive repair shop. I currently have a 92 W350 club cab with a diesel and a 5speed (and yes, the engine has been hopped up a slight amount). I've been pretty active in the 1st Generation (89-93) Dodge diesel forums for several years, and know quite a bit about them- I've rebuilt stuff from the injector pump to the rear diff, literally. She drives an 04 2wd Dakota club cab with a V6 and an automatic. Good truck, but has had some performance issues lately. Naturally, right before the warranty expires. Looks like a good site, hope to learn a little about the Dakota. I'm more into mechanical controls, personally.

Dan

Old 04-03-2009, 10:27 AM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator

Originally Posted by dpuckett
Hi, Dan here. I'm a farrier in southeast MO & my fiancee works as a service writer in an automotive repair shop. I currently have a 92 W350 club cab with a diesel and a 5speed (and yes, the engine has been hopped up a slight amount). I've been pretty active in the 1st Generation (89-93) Dodge diesel forums for several years, and know quite a bit about them- I've rebuilt stuff from the injector pump to the rear diff, literally. She drives an 04 2wd Dakota club cab with a V6 and an automatic. Good truck, but has had some performance issues lately. Naturally, right before the warranty expires. Looks like a good site, hope to learn a little about the Dakota. I'm more into mechanical controls, personally.

Dan
Welcome to DF dpuckett! Glad ya joined! There is a big Ram and Dakota following here! Hope we can help with whatever ya need! Enjoy!

Old 04-03-2009, 11:54 PM
9625kslt

hey all names Mike, I'm 22 from Maine and work in the small engine repair for now. I own 2 trucks, the first one as is obviouse in my sn is a 96 2500 ram slt. This is my new project I bought it for $700 with over 200k on the engine with a blown headgasket and a fresh rebuilt tranny other problems include some suspension, a blown tire ( that's the least of my worries), and a cracked winshield. #2 is my DD 1997 chevy s10 ls sportside, It has some basic bolt on's exhaust,intake,power programmer ect... it's a fun lil truck thought 2wd sucks in winter. My hopes is to turn the dodge into a nice winter/wheelin rig though I'm undecided which route to go and figure maybe some suggestions couldn't hurt so I'ld get some advice from y'all.

Quick Reply: If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself