New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 08:47 PM
roger adodger
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, just joined. This is a great site and I hope to learn a lot more about the new 2500 6.7L I brought home.

Old 04-13-2009, 07:03 PM
Blu3P0ny
Professional

05 Red Dakota QC 4X4
also own a blue mustang... my baby, hence the sn
Getting ready to mod and couldn't search out all the answers i needed.
Lee

Old 04-14-2009, 08:58 AM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by roadrunner312004
hi im new here and dont really understand what to do so im saying hi for now and i will keep reading for more instruction on how this site works
Welcome to DF roadrunner! Dont be afraid to ask questions if you are unsure!

Originally Posted by wyldone72
New here. Wife and I live in Commerce Ga. We have a 07 Caliber sxt. I have owned many dodge products and loved them all... I miss a few.
Welcome to DF wyld! I know the heartache you have over getting rid of some of past dodges. I am right there with ya!

Originally Posted by thesoup
hey everyone, Im from Mass. Have driven Dodges all my life starting with an 89' Dakota, to a 94' Dakota to an 87' Dakota to a 01' Ram 1500 to another 01' Ram 1500......Dodge Rocks! and im glad to be here....I posted pictures of my truck in the photo album area.
Originally Posted by kamakazee
Hello!

My name is Christy. I'm from Utah. I drive a 2005 Dakota, 4x4, SLT 4.8L (non HO). I love it! It's my second dak, and upgrade from my 95 Dak that I drove in high school and college. I love this forum!
Welcome to DF Christy! Alot of members love this forum! Glad you joined to share the love hehe

Originally Posted by 2ThirdGens
Hi, my name is Jenn from SE Mich and I am now the proud owner of a new (used) Dakota. I'm hoping to keep this one around for a while, and I'm really looking forward to the help that I will hopefully find on this forum to give me ideas on what directions I can go in with this truck. In fact, I'm going to go look right now and see if I can't do anything about this radio ...
Welcome to DF 2Third! Check out the 3rd Gen Dakota Section, I am sure if I cant help ya out over there some of the other guys/gals will. Good luck and enjoy!

Originally Posted by roger adodger
Hi, just joined. This is a great site and I hope to learn a lot more about the new 2500 6.7L I brought home.
Welcome to DF Roger! Glad ya joined! I am sure you will learn quite a bit!

Originally Posted by Blu3P0ny
05 Red Dakota QC 4X4
also own a blue mustang... my baby, hence the sn
Getting ready to mod and couldn't search out all the answers i needed.
Lee
Welcome to DF Lee! You ahve come to the right place. Everyone has ideas here

Old 04-14-2009, 10:01 AM
IRONMAN1120
Default Ironman here!

Hi gang! I run a 2006 Dakota quad cab slt with a 4.7. I also run a 2004 Harley Roadking custom. The Ironman moniker comes from the Harley forums. Looking forward to sharing what I can and gaining alot of insight about the truck from those who know more than I.

Thanks for having me!

Old 04-14-2009, 10:37 AM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator

Originally Posted by IRONMAN1120
Hi gang! I run a 2006 Dakota quad cab slt with a 4.7. I also run a 2004 Harley Roadking custom. The Ironman moniker comes from the Harley forums. Looking forward to sharing what I can and gaining alot of insight about the truck from those who know more than I.

Thanks for having me!
haha Welcome to DF Ironman! Where abouts are you from? I too am a HD Forum member although I havent really spent much time there. I have a 2003 Harley Softail.

I guess I am gonna have to get over there soon and start conversing beings the weathers nice again

Old 04-14-2009, 04:37 PM
Blue_Demon4.7
Rookie

Hey name is Chris, new to the site.From Memphis and my ride is a 2005 Ram QC I am slowly upgrading ,any advice for performance would be Great! And BTW AIRRAM's Dodge looks BEAST!!!!!!!

-Chris

Last edited by Blue_Demon4.7; 04-14-2009 at 04:42 PM.
Old 04-14-2009, 04:54 PM
OPTIMUS124

Name's Richard from Columbia, SC

My brother and I are both Dodge Drivers. I have an 06 Charger RT he's got an 00 Dodge Neon (Bright Silver Metallic on both rides with a black pinstripe).

Old 04-14-2009, 05:06 PM
R/Tona
Default Nu-B in NW Ohio

Hmmm, thought I'd already registered here, but I guess not.

Anyway, I'm Tracy and I drive my Wrangler daily, at least until I get my new toy running. It's a '92 Daytona IROC. I just bought it and it needs a new 3.0 V-6. The previous owner bottomed out and punched a large hole in the oil pan, yet kept on driving. (OUCH)

I also have a "93 IROC R/T Daytona going through a major (for me) engine upgrade. (larger turbo, I/C, injectors etc.)

Then I have an '02 loaded Ram Quad Cab 2WD. My wifes daily driver for now, since she doesn't like stickshift (which the 2 Daytonas and the Jeep have.)

The last is a '95 Neon going through a head gasket replacement. (Then she can go back to driving that.)

I also have an '87 Ramcharger that's up for sale here, as well as a '95 Dakota V-6 5-spd, which is also up for sale.

I'll post pics of all at a later time.

Too many toys and not enough room.

I'm in NW Ohio, near Toledo, and have grown up a Mopar man since my father, and then I, worked for them at their Perrysburg plant.

I recently took a buyout to go back to school for an engineering degree.

NICE TO MEET YOU ALL.

Tracy

Old 04-15-2009, 08:46 AM
lghtngblt02
The RAM Administrator

Originally Posted by Blue_Demon4.7
Hey name is Chris, new to the site.From Memphis and my ride is a 2005 Ram QC I am slowly upgrading ,any advice for performance would be Great! And BTW AIRRAM's Dodge looks BEAST!!!!!!!

-Chris
Welcome to DF Chris! Nice looking truck! AIRRAM does have a sweet truck

Originally Posted by OPTIMUS124
Name's Richard from Columbia, SC

My brother and I are both Dodge Drivers. I have an 06 Charger RT he's got an 00 Dodge Neon (Bright Silver Metallic on both rides with a black pinstripe).
Welcome to DF Rich! Awesome colors for the cars Do you have some pics of theses beauties

Originally Posted by R/Tona
Hmmm, thought I'd already registered here, but I guess not.

Anyway, I'm Tracy and I drive my Wrangler daily, at least until I get my new toy running. It's a '92 Daytona IROC. I just bought it and it needs a new 3.0 V-6. The previous owner bottomed out and punched a large hole in the oil pan, yet kept on driving. (OUCH)

I also have a "93 IROC R/T Daytona going through a major (for me) engine upgrade. (larger turbo, I/C, injectors etc.)

Then I have an '02 loaded Ram Quad Cab 2WD. My wifes daily driver for now, since she doesn't like stickshift (which the 2 Daytonas and the Jeep have.)

The last is a '95 Neon going through a head gasket replacement. (Then she can go back to driving that.)

I also have an '87 Ramcharger that's up for sale here, as well as a '95 Dakota V-6 5-spd, which is also up for sale.

I'll post pics of all at a later time.

Too many toys and not enough room.

I'm in NW Ohio, near Toledo, and have grown up a Mopar man since my father, and then I, worked for them at their Perrysburg plant.

I recently took a buyout to go back to school for an engineering degree.

NICE TO MEET YOU ALL.

Tracy

Welcome to DF Tracy! Awesome collection you have and some nice projects. I was just in your area a month or so ago for work

What type of engineering did you go back to school for?

EVERYONE, ENJOY THE SITE!

Old 04-15-2009, 11:54 AM
Ram15Hundo

Howdy partners!! I just bought a 2006 Ram 1500 yesterday and I make it a priority to find the best forum sight for my babies in the garage so DF is the lucky winner! HAHA. This is my first Dodge truck and I love it so far. I am from Central Illinois and am a cop. I look forward to contributing to this forum and learning from my fellow Dodge owners.

Quick Reply: If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself