New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2004, 04:02 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: If Your A Newbie, Post And Int

Welcome to DF!!! Lots of good people and good info here!!! Post some pics of your "fleet"!!!

Old 09-17-2004, 05:30 PM
TeeWJay426
Record Breaker

Posted a couple of the R/T and the Charger in the Regional NE forum. Check 'em out!

Old 09-17-2004, 05:38 PM
kingkong

Glad to join, I just bought a 98 Ram, White with a ton of accessories on it. I came from a grand prix gtp, but I love the truck more. I'll post a picture of it soon. Gotta find the file.

Chris

Old 09-22-2004, 07:34 AM
PITBULL

Hello, My name is Brad I'm 21 and this is my first dodge! I got an srt-4! I had always had honda civic's before but I guess it took me 5 years to realize that you can't polish a terd, cause when you get done, you just have a shiny terd! with that out of the way, I LOVE my new Srt and have really got in the DODGE family. I am one of those people that when I get into something, I jump in head first! I gave all of honda apparel to a buddy that still has one and restocked with all new Dodge apparel! hope to make lots of new friends! I don't know much about Srt yet but I bought a haynes manual and I am currently reading it like I did the honda manual when I got into those. If I ask some stupid questions, it's one of 2 reasons: 1, I haven't made it to that chapter in the haynes book yet or I would like to hear other opinions because a group of ideas is better than just one!

OH YEAH, by the way the grill you guys are buying for the front of your srt 's is the EXACT stuff they have at lowes home improvement called "gutter guard" and all you need is a pair of tin snips! i did my other cars with that stuff and everyone always asked me why my stayed so "chrome" looking! It works great, it stronger than the stuff you order, and it will cost you about $4.00 instead of $40.00 or 50.00! this is what is being sold on Ebay they just precut it for you! just wanted to share one of my little secrets with you guys!

Old 09-22-2004, 12:26 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome everyone!! You'll enjoy DF!! Visit us often!!

~Amanda

Old 09-30-2004, 06:51 AM
97SWB4x4
Professional

its fantatsic to see how all of you guys get everything out there im still new to all this menaing only this is day 3 of my joining up. My name is James and looking at yalls stuff i think im one of the younger of the crowd, cuz im onnly a whoping 19 living in the Dallas area. I've been a dodge truck fanatic since about 13, so when i turned 14 i got an 87 Ramcharger 4x4 which started the legacy for me, I then moved into a 96 Ram Sport SWB, and then to a 2001 Ram SLT QC, and now im with the 97 SWB 4x4 and its awesome. All i have on the truck now is Turbo Exhaust cuz all my parts were stolen off my truck last nite. Anyways all my Dodges have been 318's and i love them. if i say something stupid or do something wrong let me know it wont hurt my feelings like i said i am solelya starter/beginner. Peace Out for now.

James

Old 09-30-2004, 06:56 AM
millenniumdna
All Star

Sorry to hear about your truck. Its a shame now days you cant have anything nice, without having to worry about someone jacking you. Nice to meet you!

Old 10-02-2004, 03:57 AM
ViperGTS
Banned

Hey James welcome to DF! So hows the weather in Texas right now?

-Matt-

Old 10-02-2004, 05:18 AM
97SWB4x4
Professional

actually its been pretty nice starting to cool down having a few small showers around the area and leaving a little mud to play in. Its still a little warm during the days but like i said its not been to bad hows about by you?
James

Old 10-02-2004, 11:00 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

We've been getting alot of rain from the dying hurricanes that have swept up the coast...

Quick Reply: If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself