New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2004, 05:53 AM
Slammed95Ram
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: If Your A Newbie, Post And Int

ORIGINAL: GMsucks

Sweet.
I ain't knockin on your ride, but you know that they make offset ball joints now to take care of that camber problem and get your front wheels back straight where they need to be, don't ya?
hehe the wheels straigthen out when i air it up. that pic is when the truck is *Layed Out* ( no air in the bags ) basically the frame is sittin on the ground. i coudnt drive aroung my city being that low. too many potholes and tickets

Old 12-23-2004, 11:47 AM
Snafu

Hmmmm, must be from California....

Old 12-23-2004, 02:43 PM
Slammed95Ram

ORIGINAL: Snafu

yes i am! SO CAL! [:'(]

*Snow? What Snow?* * Looks Across the Street to the Beach* hehe gots to love cali weather.

Old 12-23-2004, 05:31 PM
Fiddle Player
Champion

[sm=lol.gif]
ORIGINAL: Snafu

It's all good in fun

Karen

Old 12-24-2004, 06:12 AM
01NeonR/T
Rookie

Hi everyone!

My name is Sam Kim and I recently purchased a 2001 Neon R/T. This will be the 5th Chrysler vehicle my immediate family has owned in so many years. I love this little car and couldn't believe it had so much stuff! The original owner bought it dripping with options. Everything from Leather to traction control, to the 4disc changer to the the "Magnum engine" I think I may have every option avilable for an 01 Neon. So far I have drive the car kinda hard and it never ceases to amze me how much fun it is to toss it around in turns and let it bite in. There is a curve around my house we call "Deadman's Curve", I know it's a bit risky, but I went around that curve at nearly 65mph. The best I could do in my first car, a 1989 Supra was 60 flat! My current crop of Mopar's includes my Neon, my brother's 1999 Intrepid, and my mother's 1994 Chrysler New Yorker. Well the New Yorker was originally mine, but when my mother crashed her 1994 Grand Caravan ES (my sn @allpar.com), I let her drive it knowing I could drive anything and be okay. I'm 20 years old, but I have already personally gone thgouh 4 cars. My first car (I still have this one too) is a 1989 Toyota Supra. I love that car too. If anyone is on Supramania.com or maybe supraforums too (yech, don't like that one too much anymore), my sn there is Mark3Supraholic. In fact my aim sn is that too. After that I picked up a bright yellow 1994 Acura Integra from a friend of mine for $3K. It was a fun car, but I ended up slamming it into a wall on the 405 at 70mph. Then I found a pristine condition 1994 Chrysler New Yorker for only $3000 with 86K on the odo! That car still is a great running car with about 110K miles on it. Then my mom had her accident, I gave her my New Yorker, and bought a 1K temporary Civic Wagovan. That was by FAR the WORST car I have ever owned or driven. But to my dismay, about 3 months afterward, the Civic was stolen along with most of my books and stuff that was in the car. I arranged to borrow my cousin's 1995 Nissan Truck for awhile until I could find a GOOD car. After a few months of waiting and searching, I found my Silver 01 Neon R/T with all the trimmings for 5K. It currently has about 95K miles on it. At my core I am a die hard Mopar Enthusiast, but never fail to give and/or show respect to other cars from other makes when they deserve it. I am a very eclectic person when it comes to personal tastes. My current favorite truck is actually a Ford F350 Super Duty. My favorite Sports car is a Corvette. My favorite compact car is of course the Neon. But while that is all well and good, I still love to work on my Supra from time to time trying to gather enough money to drop in a new engine and get it running again. I love old-school Japanese cars. I like the New Toyota, but that fire is not as hot as the one that burns for what it used to be. I love my old Supra, I love my Neon, I love cars in general. I usually am not phased by brand-loyal fanatics, but I still love Chrysler Products from then and now. I bash Honda's constantly, I bash pretty much everything and try to get a rise out of people to test to see if they are enthusiasts or merely fanatics. Yeah, I'm ecletic alright. Sorry for the essay, but thats another trait I have: long-windedness.... I look at it as a blessing... you might see it as a fault.

Old 12-24-2004, 09:23 AM
dakotasxt04

hey all im new here jsut wanted to say hi, i own a 2004 dakota sxt standard cab,got lots of plans for it,but im curently in iraq so it jsut sits at home.my names bobby just sayin whats up

Old 12-26-2004, 03:58 PM
9kahnefan

Hi everyone. I hail from the Modesto California area. I am 25. I own a 1991 Jeep Cherokee Laredo, and I plan on buying a new Dodge Charger, if it is in my price range. I love to work on the computer playing my NASCAR 2003 game. I work for a commercial cabinet company where I deliver for them. Hope to have a greattime here, and meet new people.

Old 12-26-2004, 04:03 PM
Fiddle Player
Champion

Welcome!!! My folks have a 1992 laredo...post some pics when you can

Karen

Old 12-30-2004, 11:38 PM
tazman

Hey all, came by to say hi!! My names Chris Im 25 livin in Ks. I picked up my SRT-4 a couple of months ago and am totaly loving it!! [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 12-31-2004, 05:10 PM
Mopar Performance
Record Breaker

hi my names jonathan but every one calles me JP anyway im new here i think its alsome my favorite car is a 1971 r/t dodge charger 426 hemi

i stick with mopar and only mopar my dream is to become a automotive designer for chrysler i want to design strictly american muscle or how do i put it mopar performance machines

Quick Reply: If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself