New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2005, 05:46 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: If Your A Newbie, Post And Int

WELCOME TO THE SITE!! You sound like the type of enthusiast that's loyal... GO DODGE!! It's a shame Rusty is leaving NASCAR after this year... who will you root for then?

~Amanda

Old 02-19-2005, 06:22 PM
Kplaursen
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Definite Newbie, I have had several problems with my 2000 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 since I bought it. I drive it to an excess as it now has 107,000 miles on it. Those miles in the first 3 years. I live in Boise Idaho, spend alot of time off road, hunting, fishing, etc. Just put a 3 inch lift with new tires on it. It looks sharp. Am using it now for recreational use only.

Old 02-21-2005, 05:53 PM
str9er

hey yo im a dodge newb here..thinkin of gettin an srt 4 whats up

Old 02-21-2005, 06:13 PM
ViperGTS
Banned

Last year for the SRT-4's too! I hope you get one, they are quite the car from what owners say. Welcome to Dodgeforum!

-Matt-

Old 02-21-2005, 06:31 PM
Fiddle Player
Champion

Hola!!! Welcome to the DF y'all!

Old 02-22-2005, 07:14 PM
jookus

hey im new to this i got a 2004 neon sxt and i love it

Old 02-22-2005, 07:48 PM
five.nine

Hi, I'm Danny. On the other message boards I'm on, I go by CRUM. As shown in my avatar. I made a post about my Durango, but here it is again.

Old 02-24-2005, 02:37 AM
crazynuttyguy

Im more of a car fan then truck fan but dodgegirl 19 ouchie waa waa ur extremely hot and that is one beautiful truck. As for me i own a 93 shadow. I admit i want a vette, but outside of that car dodge is my company. I love the SRT-4 and the new magnum is just awesome. I love chargers and for no particular reason i want a 71. And ive driven more dodges than any other car. And im also really really looking forward to the next charger. As for a dream car i dont know though im still undecided. Maybe a viper but i dont know i really like the srt-10 and new srt-8 300c though its a chrysler and im probably gonna get some crap for this next comment but it is the same corporation.

Old 02-24-2005, 02:45 AM
crazynuttyguy

i will try to get pics once im done fixing my accident very stupid fender bender and now i need a new bumper, hood, and grill, and the previous owner mesed up the driver side rear fender so that needs to be replaced as well. Well if anyone knows where i can get a good deal thatd be great. And for backround i live in the motorcity, i dont care what anyone else says its the greatest city on earth. Im 18 and currently attending Western Michigan University to become a pilot (planes and women are the only thing i like more than cars).

Old 02-24-2005, 10:41 AM
Kish

Hey everyone... the names Matt, but everyone calls me Kish. I just bought a 99 Ram 1500, 4x4, 5.2 ltr, standard cab, red w/ black racing stripes, dual flowmaster exhaust, k@n stage 2 intake. Its a heavy half, i have it registered right now as a weight class 2 cause thats how I bought it, but im going drop that down so its cheaper to renew the registration. Ill post some pics once this snow lets up and I can get good ones. Anyone have any suggestions for what I can do to the engine and suspension lifts? I appprecaite any input! Thanks everyone.

Quick Reply: If Your A Newbie, Post And Introduce Yourself