New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hello please read TY

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2012, 10:25 AM
96dakotagirl
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Hello please read TY

Hi there. My name is Pauline. I am married with 7 children. I attended GMs ASAP program is Pitts PA however I did not graduate due to health issues.

Ok enough about me. Now about my truck, my other pride and joy!

In may of 2010 I purchased a 1996 Dodge Dakota for $1200. It was pretty good shape considering all the salt PA winters can dish out. about 2 months later I decided I did not like a plain white and grey truck. (ok so it had a blue/green hood door and tailgate). I took EVERYTHING out of and off of this truck plus I bought a 1995 parts truck and restored this truck to look the way I wanted it to look. I recovered the dash and console with fabric, painted the rest of the interior with plastic paint, bought new carpet, installed new seats (electric seats out of a car) had the windows tinted. I went all out! Finally had this thing painted and on New Years eve I got my truck back. It was awesome! Although some of you will not think so. After all, I AM a girl!

I can't seem to upload a photo, it keeps telling me...upload failed...bummer

Old 01-26-2012, 03:20 PM
vpnavy
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome Aboard Pauline! You "upload failure" might be caused by the size of the picture you are trying to upload. Try a smaller one and see what happens. Don't forget to browse Sub-Forums: 1st Gen Dakota (1987-1996) for stuff related to your ride.

Quick Reply: Hello please read TY