New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hey Guys

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 12:27 PM
99OffroadRamSport
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey Guys

My Names Joe, I have a 99 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport 4x4
Currently it is a daily driver, but i take it out on light/ moderate technical trails, and of course to some mud pits. Ive Always been a dodge nut, not sure why, my parents always swear by GM products. I am a member of a local Truck Club called B-Loud Truck Club, we basically talk about trucks and help each other out with mods and stuff, and do burnouts lol.
My Next truck in my dodge lineup is gunna be powered by a Cummins. still debating on whether or not i should go 12 or 24 valve.
Anyways, ive got a lot of work coming up that needs to be done on my truck and i always check these forums before i start any of my projects so i decided it was time to join up and ask some questions of my own.

Old 03-26-2012, 10:33 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 92 Likes on 78 Posts

Welcome to DF
Well the 12 valve diesel ended on the 1998 1/2. Then the later of 1998 the 24 valve diesel was released. I would talk to the members in the Ram 1500 and Diesel sections for some advise.

Quick Reply: Hey Guys