New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Wanting to be a Ram owner.

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 10:03 PM
GTX4ME
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Wanting to be a Ram owner.

I am so looking forward to being a Ram owner, I just wish I could find the Ram I so dearly want. If anyone has heard of a '4x4 Ram 1500 Hemi GTX' for sale that has reasonable miles and a reasonable price please let me know. The ultimate one would be a Plum Crazy one. I started looking at the Rumble Bees and the Daytona Rams but then came across the HemiGTX and fell in love. Figures I want one of the rarest trucks that they have. After I find one of those if I ever do, then I want to pick up another even longer desire of mine. I want to get a 1991 or 1992 Dodge Spirit R/T. My first new car that I bought was a 1990 Dodge Spirit ES and I loved that car, I think I have just always liked Dodges after that. Funny I currently own a 1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 Spyder and a Chevy S10 Pickup. I got the spyder because the Dodge Stealth R/T Twin Turbo didn't have a convertible, but the pickup was just because I needed something quick and my Dakota I was looking at got snatched away by another buyer. Well there is a lot about me, Hope I get some clues to where I might find me a GTX Ram and this looks like a great site to find out about them.

Old 03-26-2012, 10:44 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 92 Likes on 78 Posts

Welcome to DF
You may want to ask the members in the Ram truck section.

Quick Reply: Wanting to be a Ram owner.