New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New and glad to be here

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2012, 08:42 PM
moparboy74
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New and glad to be here

Been a Mopar guy since high school, a friend and I got a rockin' '71 340 Duster on the road, and I was hooked. Have owned 8 classic Mopars (classic years-wise but a few were daily drivers), including my own '71 340 Duster 4 speed car. In the last few years I got the truck bug and have owned a gorgeous Ramcharger, an '89 318 2WD workhorse, and now a '98 Durango which runs great but has a few issues I gotta work out (more neglect from the PO than anything). I've owned /6's to built 400 big blocks, to some of the newer stuff. Also owned a '98 Cherokee which is still going with the current owner at over 230K miles.

Love Mopars and belong to an online club for the big cars, plus a local club here in Rochester. The newer iron really grabs me, I like the tech they've put into them and it seems like they keep getting better and better over time, both in reliability and robustness in design.

Great forum and I'll look forward to reading up on this stuff.

Old 04-16-2012, 10:00 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 92 Likes on 78 Posts

Welcome to DF
Enjoy the site, there is a lot of information here.

Quick Reply: New and glad to be here