New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hi

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 04:00 PM
DakotaStone
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Hi

From what I've read, it was suppose to have the same engine in it as the Lightning and pumping 382HP. I hope you're right though. I don't like Fords in the least bit.

Old 08-17-2005, 04:04 PM
dodgekid
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bah. I don't have a problem with Fords, in fact we have 3. All of em have been good trucks. We have had a '91, '92, '96, and a '97 Explorer. Currently we have a '97 F150 LWB and a '98 Explorer XLT. We also have a Pontiac Vibe. Down in KS, my stepmom has a '97 Grand Caravan 3.3L Sport and my dad has a '05 Mazda 3s hatchback. Oh, and ya got my good ole' Dodges.

Old 08-17-2005, 04:43 PM
DakotaStone
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm more or less thinking of the guy behind Ford. The founder himself. He supported the **** regime back before WWII. Otherwise, the trucks are somewhat nice, and I do like the Mustang, which would be the only vehicle that I'd buy from Ford. My dad owns an E350, and he had a 92 Ranger. The only Ford that I owned ever was a Tempo and that was my ex-wives after we were married. And of course I used to own a 95 626 which I did not like. When I openned up the hood, I hadn't realized that Ford had their parts all over the engine. At that time, it shocked me.

I've owned mostly GMs. 2 Pontiac Grand Ams, Grand Prix, and a 90 Lumina. I actually bought a 94 Grand Am GT over a Mustang because it was cheaper and had more of everything. And it did run excellently. (is that a real word?)

Old 08-17-2005, 04:49 PM
dodgekid
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea dude. Gm is the way to go next to a DCX. I love the way the older GA/GP looks. I also love F bodies.