New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Hello everyone

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 09:32 PM
rjnajera1
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello everyone

Hello everyone my name is rj im from los angeles california i have had my truck for about 1year.. and finally decided to do some small upgrade.. I have a 318 5.2 small block magnum 1500 dodge ram. Second Gen. long bed single cab.

I have done minor things like replace the two front rotors brakes all around new fuel pump... Msd cables and msd ignition coil. NGK plugs thats what i could afford.. lol I bought some gibson ceramic coated headers 8k Hids high and lows. Cold air intake (air raid) along with the throttle body riser.. i also have a jet stage 1 chip. Magnaflow exhaust (came with truck).. other then that its pretty much stock i want to supercharge my truck or tubo not sure.. thats why i decided to join the forum and see what goodies i can score and what advice i could get... thanks

Old 06-13-2012, 09:34 PM
rjnajera1
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also how can i gain access to go into other threads and read up on things and also comment>??? thanks

Old 06-14-2012, 12:36 AM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 93 Likes on 79 Posts

Welcome to DF
You should be able search any section and post as well. If you are still having a problem let know.