New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Greetings and Salutations

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2012, 06:32 PM
ETGeckoe
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings and Salutations

OK all humor aside. This is one of three forums i have joined in about a week. I have a 98 durango slt, responds to "The Beast" or "Duchess". Almost bone stock at the moment. Has a Flowmaster exhaust currently. Intentions are a suspy lift, 35's, and various light performance mods, she needs a bath so pics will be after that and as mods come about.

Old 07-29-2012, 06:37 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 92 Likes on 78 Posts

Welcome to DF

That saying is from the movie Demolition Man. Have you checked out the 1st Gen Durango section. You maybe on this forum more than any other. That because we may have the most knowledgeable members.

Old 07-30-2012, 01:15 AM
ETGeckoe

A friend of mine said it the other night while eating some noodle soup (what part of the movie is that? i haven't seen it in ages). Yes, I have been in the 1st gen durango section.
I like having such a varied and diverse group of people to pull knowledge from. I went with the old "Two (three) heads (forums) are better than one" theory.

Thank you for your "welcome" and insight! Looking forward to pick the collective brains here!

Old 07-30-2012, 10:23 AM
TRUCKDIVA
Former Vendor

Welcome to the forum!!

Quick Reply: Greetings and Salutations