New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

New to the forum!

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2012, 06:08 PM
Alves
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the forum!

Hello everybody, obviously Im new to the forum and I just wanted to introduce myself with a bit of background. I'm only 17 and I some what come from a family of Dodge members. I currently own a 1995 Dodge Neon 2.4 Turbo swap (which is actually for sale, so my first question is there a minimum amount of post that are required before I can create a thread in the for sale section.) Without going into much depth after purchasing the Neon after my first car was totaled I found I couldn't fit with my 36 inseam. Normally I would have found a way but needed a car badly enough that I purchased another. My plan was to keep the Neon and find a way to fit into it, but am now trying to sell it for some extra money to put into an 81' Delorean my father and I are working on. Trust me, it eats me up inside. Anyway "the family" aspect is my Uncle owns an 04 Dodge Viper black mamba and my grandfather has a 2011 Dodge Charger Mopar Edition. We all live together so its interesting.

Im really glad to be a part of this forum and look forward to my future on it

PS. To add salt to the wound when I was in desperate need of a new car there were no Darts available and unfortunately had to buy foreign.

Old 08-19-2012, 03:35 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 93 Likes on 79 Posts

Welcome to DF
Have you try to post in the classified section?

Old 08-20-2012, 03:04 PM
AutoAnything
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great to have you!

Quick Reply: New to the forum!