New Member Area New to DF? Stop in tell us about yourself and your ride. Please post technical questions in the tech sections.

Message to the admins

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2012, 06:47 PM
Matt76
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Message to the admins

Hi. More that a dozen new posts seem to have appeared in the New Members Area since I tried to post something this morning. Is my post still in process, or was there a problem with it? Thanks, -Matt

P.S. The former post was held up for moderation, while this one for some reason has not been.

Old 08-19-2012, 04:04 PM
master tech
Site Moderator & Tech
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 92 Likes on 78 Posts

Matt
When you post a web site with either prices or a phone numbers. The software for the forum believes your post maybe a spam. That is why some of your post were not allowed to show up on the forum. So when a members post show up as needs to be moderated, Thats when the moderator will either allow the post to continue or will not be allowed.

Old 08-20-2012, 07:18 AM
Matt76
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by master tech
Matt
When you post a web site with either prices or a phone numbers. The software for the forum believes your post maybe a spam. That is why some of your post were not allowed to show up on the forum. So when a members post show up as needs to be moderated, Thats when the moderator will either allow the post to continue or will not be allowed.
Yeah, I figured out that if I deleted the URL from my message it got posted right away. I would have deleted this thread once I figured that out, but I don't know how. Thanks, -Matt

Quick Reply: Message to the admins